The riding thread.

INRI

Likes Dirt
I've got an fbm socket top cap and I love it. No better than an allen key but its a cool idea and great if you have a front brake. screw those old bolt headed ones.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
This is a rail I did in the later parts of the Christmas holidays. Rail was about 1inch above bar height at the top. Needless to say I was pretty happy with it.

Mitch.F

Likes Dirt
got some more dirt a few weeks ago and the jump has only just become ridable due to lots of rain :mad:
anyway today i braved the cold (its like 4 degrees haha) to ride it. i think my tables a getting a little better... any help to get them better? the photos are taken to early and to late (stupid 5 megapixel point and shoot:mad: ) so just think inbetween haha

i'm not sure if the photos will work or not please tell if they dont

Belle

Eats Squid
That rails dope connor, props.

as are those tabes mitch

I snagged my bars on my hoodie today doing a tabe and landed in a tabe....
tabes for graves.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is a rail I did in the later parts of the Christmas holidays. Rail was about 1inch above bar height at the top. Needless to say I was pretty happy with it.

Thats wild! well done Conor
got some more dirt a few weeks ago and the jump has only just become ridable due to lots of rain :mad:
anyway today i braved the cold (its like 4 degrees haha) to ride it. i think my tables a getting a little better... any help to get them better? the photos are taken to early and to late (stupid 5 megapixel point and shoot:mad: ) so just think inbetween haha
[/snip]
i'm not sure if the photos will work or not please tell if they dont
Nice taybes man!
Maybe try to turn your legs a bit, so that your knees can pivot more freely (if that makes sense) thus allowing you to bend your knees further and get your taybes better. hope that helps!

Had a fun ride today! went to a new park, learnt a few new peg tricks.
icepick to over on a 4-5ft spine
hanger'd a small down rail

also there was a 2 ft high quarter to quarter box that was around 5ft long, with a ledge beside it that was about stem hieght. I icepicked across it from one quarter back into the other quarter, and toothpicked across it back into the other quarter. Stoked!

Edit** just found this very short vid on youtube of myself, was filmed awhile ago now, only 3 clips. Just scraps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMN7UuMLTk

Last edited:

Mitch.F

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys, and yeah I get what you mean by turning my legs I'll give it a go next time the weather let's me ride haha

and yeah getting your bars caught in your jumper hurts!

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thinking of going to monster for 6-10 sesh tonight, should be fun!

Also got my spare bike up for sale, link is in my sig, check it out.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
conor.1 said:

You rode down the stairs bro

hubbie

Forever 1,337
went for a good mini-fang on sunday at Avalon, before it started raining. Hardly ride at the moment. I think it's being busy with uni and bad weather. So keen, next semester I'm working full time, so I'll have nights and all weekend free to ride, no homework!