The Rules of F.A.R.K. - Read these before you start a game or face the consequences!

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
could you add a plug-in like iTrader to show how many wins you have or would you just put it in you sig?

flognoffsky

Banned
what happens if it is a different location does difficulty of line come into play...
because say leitch x-up 360'd ferney can i go and x-up 360 the bmx track?

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can you please make it so only the people involved or can post in it, or someone who has an objection, etc

Matt

Ryan

Radministrator
what happens if it is a different location does difficulty of line come into play...
because say leitch x-up 360'd ferney can i go and x-up 360 the bmx track?
I say we have to allow location substitutions, it's not like everyone who's going to play is going to have massive rad trails like ferny in their hometown, so if a BMX track is all they have, let them use it.

If you insist.......:cool:
Ha! You were just the first BMX forum regular who came to mind (something about the name I think). I'm intermediate at best and don't own girls jeans, though I could probably borrow a pair off leitch.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Ok. I have a request Ryan; Could the reply time for the trick be lengthened (Sp?) to 7 days? As some of us arn't on holidays, and when school holidays are over, either goto school 5 days a week, or work a 5 day, even 6 day week, if someone sets a new trick on say, sunday, it won't be possible to reply to it within 5 days, expecially for me as I work 12 hour days.

Can it be done, please?

'Ross

Eats Squid
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but a suggestion could be:

The person who starts a thread must include the first trick.

That way challengers sort of have an idea what they are up against, you don't waste two or three pages discussing what trick you are going to do/arguing about who posts up first.

Just an idea, but it would make a lot of the threads a lot more efficient and less nonsense.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Say i challenge you Ryan and you set say, a pendulum.. Can i use footage of me doing one say 6 months, even a year ago? Because it is me, and i did do the trick and landed it..

hmmmm

patto_15

Wheel size expert
oh ok, that will be pretty hard to monitor.. So you really just have to trust the person your versing

lebronmtb

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I challenge you to ride over a rock!

Yer well I challenge you to ride up a hill!

I can't really see that idea working at all.
it could work more like, who can run the fastest time over a certain distance, but thats pretty much racing lol

lebronmtb

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[$@M];1028446 said:
How would that work, consider the variables. Terrain difference, slope etc...
they both do the same trail? e.g. who can run track 10 at listerfield in the shortest time?

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they both do the same trail? e.g. who can run track 10 at listerfield in the shortest time?
Then they may aswell do it in person than over the net, I think the whole point of this is to verse people in different cities/states.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Ehh? XC FARK, the world is your oyster! ;)

Heck, I can even see a roadie one: "Intermediate 700cc roadie - hold a trackstand for 35 seconds."

:p