The stupid questions thread.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
If you said it in a respectful and normal manner, you're fucked.
If you slapped her on the ass and then pulled your sunnies down to remark "NOICE!!!"...then you're all good.
Or if she was wearing a bikini. You might be fucked there too....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Does she normally look nice? Or is she a troll? Are you a troll? Does she really look nice? There is a can of worms here man...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
That's got written warning scribbled all over it.

I once got a written warning for calling one of the sales guys an idiot, when I was hauled infront of the director's I argued that I was recieving said notice for stating a fact...they laughed and agreed but the warning stuck and I got told I had to play nice with the peanut gallery.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I used to complement my co-workers, male and female, but once I was the boss I stopped for obvious reasons. Stupid really if you cannot say someone looks good, or that shirt suits you etc. Ran foul of the HR Manager once when I told others she was wearing her red shoes so someone was about to get beaten up. And when I wrote "I know I make people cry, help yourself" on her custom tissue box thing.

Edit: she was actually a lovely person. Had a different sense of humour to me. I was always getting blamed for pranks in the office. Once it wasnt me, I was framed.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
AUD$6 poster for an overpacked yet still busted tiara from China:

WTF is wrong with humanity (and yes, the purchaser my wife is included in this question)?

Switch

huskier headed gent
So I am currently riding a Nomad Mk2 (26") and after picking up a set of 160mm Lyrik RC's from MTBD and needing a new front wheel, decided to get a 27.5 front so now running a 27.5 front 26 rear. I am going to do the debonair upgrade and need some advice from the brains trust (use that phrase very loosely);
Is increasing the front end to 170mm going to raise my BB too much? I know just going to 27.5 will make an impact to head angle and BB height but will raising the travel push me that bit too far?
Also oil for lowers is supposed to be 0w30 but I have a bottle of Rock Oil SVI suspension fluid in 15w unopened is this useable?
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/rock-oil-svi-suspension-fluid/rp-prod8399

Last edited: