The stupid questions thread.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Help please,
What are the MTBA Age groupings?
I'm trying to sign up to my first Enduro, but not sure what the difference between masters and super masters is?
Only description I can find lists masters 1,2,3 etc
FYI, I'll be 39 on the day of the race.
Thanks

moorey

call me Mia
Help please,
What are the MTBA Age groupings?
I'm trying to sign up to my first Enduro, but not sure what the difference between masters and super masters is?
Only description I can find lists masters 1,2,3 etc
FYI, I'll be 39 on the day of the race.
Thanks
Enduro is based on your age at the event, or at the end of series. You’ll be masters 2

moorey

call me Mia
Races can set their own dates if not a state or national event. They must be doing it like Vic state and nationals events, which is your age at 31/12 of next year. Is this event part of a series that runs into 2020?
Otherwise, when you actually register, it will only automatically give you the categories you are eligible for.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Races can set their own dates if not a state or national event. They must be doing it like Vic state and nationals events, which is your age at 31/12 of next year. Is this event part of a series that runs into 2020?
Otherwise, when you actually register, it will only automatically give you the categories you are eligible for.
Thanks Moorey, I forged my way through as a veteran. to old for expert, too young for masters! Where it has then automatically reset a password for an old MTBA account. So should be ok from here.
Its just a single race, the Red Hill Enduro

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I am a very conventional male gender wise.
I understand some people are born ambiguous or decide to change.
Some people want to make a statement about their gender.
I cant see why individual toilets need any labels at all ie male v female v neutral.
Often at bus stops, airports there arent enough female toilets and they start using the male ones.
Happened to me recently, a woman looked indignant cos I did the Aussie thing and didnt flush the wee in the mens.
Ok if you want somewhere private to do your make up,trim your beard, have a hand basin inside.
The issue only gives Sky News something to whinge about.
There are bigger matters affecting the world.

Flow-Rider

Burner
More to the point, what if the toilet changes gender part way through use, after all they are entitled to be the best toilet they can be
Oh geebus, never thought of a 'Gender Fluid' toilet, so it's even impossible to assume the toilet's gender these days, I might be peeing in a mens toilet that's a womans toilet that wants to be a mens toilet at any point in their life.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Today I fueled up the wife's 4wd. It took just over $200 worth of diesel. Do I have fly buys etc? No. Do you want to buy any two drinks / chocolates? No. Well as you have bought over $200 worth of fuel you can take these two chocolates and get a discount of $10. Huh? So fuel now cost $196 and I walked out with two mega mars bars. How the fuck does that work?
This is just about a reason to go EV with home charging all on its own...

slowmick

38-39"
I was surprised by the number of people (or percentages if you will) that biologically don't fit one of the two standard options. Seems the machine that cranks out the kids is on the fritz pretty regularly

safreek

I was surprised by the number of people (or percentages if you will) that biologically don't fit one of the two standard options. Seems the machine that cranks out the kids is on the fritz pretty regularly
You do realise that the Illuminati are putting chemtrails over all the big towns and cities to interfere with newborn genes. Keep society at each others throats whilst they harvest the attractive children.
Govt and religious zealots are the foundation of Illuminatism.
I believe we need to ground all aeroplanes for a decade to prove my theories