The stupid questions thread.

Cardy George

Is not in gaol
Hey mate, where did you get the service kit from? Do they also have Fox kits.
Cyclinic on the advice of other Burners. Prices were pretty much the same as anywhere else, with the backup of them actually reading the notes you put with your order and checking if you have the kit for you. Fast too, ordered them Australia Day weekend, so they were packed and sent Tuesday and arrived in Mildura Friday morning. They must know someone in Auspost

Good boy George. Never half do a job.
Yeah, I know, the thought was to preserve small bump by trying to avoid the new tight seals. A week of dirt commuting should sort that though

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
Gutter hucks it is!
Easy tiger! You'll be wanting 8 big ones front and rear for that.

With all the standards for bikes being changed back and forward up and down, when will ~8 inches no longer be the standard for dh travel? What will be next?

And when is 20mm making a come back???

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
Easy tiger! You'll be wanting 8 big ones front and rear for that.

With all the standards for bikes being changed back and forward up and down, when will ~8 inches no longer be the standard for dh travel? What will be next?

And when is 20mm making a come back???
Don't egg them bike engineers on, they'll go to 30mm and fuck us all. :D

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
WTF is being made at the north entrance/exit of the Prospect Water Filtration Plant.... willing to supply chilli sauce to the correct answer..

Yes, the meat sock has lots and lots of chilli

S

stirk

Wheel size expert
WTF is being made at the north entrance/exit of the Prospect Water Filtration Plant.... willing to supply chilli sauce to the correct answer..

S
Zombie apocalypse protection barrier to secure the water supply so you can make MOAR chilli sauce whilst under zombie attack.

Mr Crudley

Eats Squid

S
Anti ISIS screens. The 20mm autocannon is tucked around the corner and camouflaged to look like a boom gate.

They are still building warehouses on Reconciliation Drive too.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
A new drive-in? Another water park that costs $100 to get into? A pump track?

I'll be around that area about dawn, I'll try to remember to go have a look.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube

S
My best guess is 'a working model of Manus Island.

I found this a few hundred metres up the road,

.... which leads me to believe there's a world class gravity enduro MTB park being built nearby.