The stupid questions thread.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
What does this mean? The knob seems to be one piece. I've only turned it by hand so far. Do I need a special tool?

link1896

Wheel size expert
Upon seeing this photo of a South Korean persons ski suit being worn to fend off Coronavirus 2019-nCov, i straight away though of bikers wearing DH helmets in public.

Poodle, surely you can get us a photo from on the Tokyo underground wearing your TLD helmet

Dales Cannon

Adminerotic
Staff member
Japanese commuters have worn masks for a long long time, since the early Edo period when the subway was largely horse drawn conveyances. The masks were mostly to filter out the obnoxious effluvium from horse farts.

The masks and attitude of those wearing masks will be sufficient deterrent for any airboene virus.

DMan

Sorry, I'm a kiwi
Japanese commuters have worn masks for a long long time, since the early Edo period when the subway was largely horse drawn conveyances. The masks were mostly to filter out the obnoxious effluvium from horse farts.

The masks and attitude of those wearing masks will be sufficient deterrent for any airboene virus.
Thank god! I should be ok if I keep my mask zipper closed then you're saying??!!

Attachments

Dales Cannon

Adminerotic
Staff member
Thank god! I should be ok if I keep my mask zipper closed then you're saying??!!
Without the ball gag should be ok. Pretty sure there was a survey a while back which debunked the usefulness of basic masks against virus infections. Or not.