The stupid questions thread.

stirk

Burner
I'm not, I've used my neighbours bin when needed and have returned the favour.
It isn't one of those things in life that you should have to get all worked up over.
Imagine this scenario. Wife goes into the bin late a night looking for something she thinks she accidentally threw out and finds poodles bag full of empty anal lube tubes and soggy tissues. Your night just turned to shit.

But....we borrowed, with permission our neighbours green bin this week.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh , I feel your pain .
There is a prick that drives down my road ( not ‘my road ‘ ) anyhoo not important component of story .
And throws his breakfast rubbish out of his car before he picks up bogan pinhead mate a few hundred metres down the road .....
I go for a walk each morning , strangely the rubbish ends up in his mates yard ...

I have refrained from jamming dogshit in his mate vents ....
Just .

Edited for pink poodle - thrown out window of moving vehicle- plain Jane litterbug shitbag

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bins are bins. I often see stuff in ours that we didnt post. Who cares as long as the lid is closed before pick up. If they get antsy a couple of cans of expandable foam is the trick.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wow...people really are pissy about their bins! It's a bin. It isn't the kind of place you are showing off to that new lust interest you have the first time they cum over...

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The fella in my vignette , throws on the ground out the window - that’s why I’m pissy about it .

It would be wonderful if he put it on the bin !

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Littering is filthy. Last abode a frequent male visitor of a neighbour would often dump his McGarbage on my front lawn. One day I happened to see it so discussed with him alternatives to just throwing his garbage on the ground, such as using my bin which was very close by. I then threw all the garbage back in his car. I was only wearing boxer shorts. In pretty sure all he took away from the conversation was that I was a raving lunatic. But he stopped dumping his rubbish. It's so fucking lazy.

stirk

Burner
There is always some Macca's and burger king rubbish on the highway and even my local roads. Whenever folks get wind of a new Macca's potentially opening up in the area the interwebs get flooded with outrage about garbage. If you were a troll you could have some fun.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Imagine this scenario. Wife goes into the bin late a night looking for something she thinks she accidentally threw out and finds poodles bag full of empty anal lube tubes and soggy tissues. Your night just turned to shit.
Well, ahem, @pink poodle
It is high time that we have an open and honest discussion about those tubes and tissues. Not that there's anything wrong with that, y'hear.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have refrained from jamming dogshit in his mate vents ....
Just .
I hear that Viet fish sauce in the vents in summer is nice edition and you can always feel like you are at the ocean even if you aren't.
Think of the added convenience you get and don't have to drive to the beach to get the glorious smells of the sea.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I hear that Viet fish sauce in the vents in summer is nice edition and you can always feel like you are at the ocean even if you aren't.
Think of the added convenience you get and don't have to drive to the beach to get the glorious smells of the sea.
Tomcat piss / prawn juice. I prefer to alternate both.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
There is always some Macca's and burger king rubbish on the highway and even my local roads.
Fark, there is only one McDonalds up there mountains I can recall and it beats me if I can even remember where a Burger King is in those parts.
Don't the locals get the pitchforks and torches out with any whiff of a fast food place being built there?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodle, do we need the rb hive to start suggesting tactics with the neighbours bin?

I can think of a few.
I'm pretty sure I've got it covered, but im always open to broader perspective s. If all else fails wheelie bins provide an amazing fire!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I'm not, I've used my neighbours bin when needed and have returned the favour.
It isn't one of those things in life that you should have to get all worked up over.

But...............my pet hobby horse to get pissy all over is the cnuts that park out the front on the park across the road and night and throw McDonalds wrappers out of their car. These always end up in my yard after a hint of westerly winds. I have contemplated putting on my full face helmet and running outside with the sledge hammer at 11:30pm to reinforce my lob sided view of the world.
Anyone who chucks their McRubbish on the ground anywhere deserves a smack in the face with a sledgehammer.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I live just down the road from a 7-11, the amount of Slurpee straw wrappers that blow into my yard is crazy. Lazy fucks.