The Walking Dead

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Mid season finale. Shits about to get real. Just thought I'd brag that I've got AMC on my hotel telly so I'm getting to watch it in 5 minutes instead of waiting a couple of hours like all you chumps overseas! :p
I'll settle for the satisfaction on not being in your shoes wondering if another hurricane is on it's way......................

*Disclaimer: Last I heard, he was in New Orleans. ;)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'll settle for the satisfaction on not being in your shoes wondering if another hurricane is on it's way......................

*Disclaimer: Last I heard, he was in New Orleans. ;)
Wrong season. It's bloody freezing actually. You'll have better luck in April when I'm off to the Philippines!

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mid season finale. Shits about to get real. Just thought I'd brag that I've got AMC on my hotel telly so I'm getting to watch it in 5 minutes instead of waiting a couple of hours like all you chumps overseas! :p
Seeing as you're on the ball I have to make sure I stay off this thread until I get home from uni in an hour and have watched the episode. As long as the zombie kills outnumber the peopled killed in the Rick vs Gov fight I'm happy.

wembas

Likes Dirt
Holy Shit Balls - just got around to watching the last Ep that i had recorded...

Tank warfare...Decapitated Hershels.... Dead governators.... little girls with Glocks head shotting ... crazy stuff - had me on the edge of my seat.''

Where the hell is this gonna go now ????????

I love this show.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Where the hell is this gonna go now ????????
I'm thinking the same thing. I hope the Gov isn't cactus, he's the best part of the show! Those young girls with the guns were creepy, they need to be involved a bit more just to weird people out. ;)
The thing about that episode that stumps me is some people will want revenge but there's no one left to cull!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm thinking the same thing. I hope the Gov isn't cactus, he's the best part of the show! Those young girls with the guns were creepy, they need to be involved a bit more just to weird people out. ;)
The thing about that episode that stumps me is some people will want revenge but there's no one left to cull!
There's still hope. The season started off pretty strong with the whole flu virus storyline which shows they can still be pretty inventive.

I for one however would like to see and end to all these 'camps' of survivors who somehow manage to survive a devastating worldwide zombie epidemic by sleeping in a couple of tents protected by some wire-fences and cans tied to string.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Now they've left the prison behind, I'd like to see them set up and survive living in a major town or city. I think it leaves the storyline open to more possibilities. Rick's also going to need some serious facial reconstruction after being pummelled by the Governor!

wembas

Likes Dirt
Rick certainly got his ass kicked.... but in his defence he did get shot before the fight - so he was at a distinct disadvantage !

The random camps thing is a little uninventive... like that psyco chick that tried to feed rick to her zombie husband... she was just camping in a tent... but i wouldn't underestimate the defensive capabilities of wire and tin cans !!!! :eyebrows:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So ah, that was a pretty shit episode I thought. It didn't tell us too much other than confirming the losses. I thought the story about Carl's macho approach was badly acted and not interesting at all. I did love Michonne's rampage though! A bit of her background was interesting actually.

indica

Serial flasher
I was hoping Carl the little turd would die. Getting all greasy haired and emo on us.
Finished okay though with hope for next week.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It lost me half way through but started to get interesting when I thought Rick might have actually died. Would have been interesting and a real shake up if Carl had still gone on his little "I don't need anyone" tantrum (though preferably done better than how it was) to come to the conclusion that he still needs his dad only to have Rick die and turn, ending the episode on a big cliff hanger of whether Carl could survive or not. Surprises people because the main character has died, Carl is forced change and gives the chance for a big character development hopefully this time in the right direction.

Minlak

custom titis
Like most series I get 2 or 3 seasons then they sort of lose the way I like these but.

who-is-cutting-the-lawn-in-the-walking-dead.jpg

Last edited:

Zam

Likes Dirt
Most boring episode ever last night... was like watching paint dry.
Havent seen the ep yet, but since it has returned there has been very little happen at all, all three episodes have been recaps or very little happening, something better start happening soon or I might turn off....