The Walking Dead

velolove

Likes Dirt
oh god yeas! watching walking dead then going to sleep next to my snoring girlfriend gives me zombie nightmares

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Wow! What a come back ep, nice n gory. It's actually going to make me look forward to Monday's now.........sort of.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
What the fu@king fu@k??! Rick is a ball licker for making Carol do that! I hope she stays in the series somehow. This season is friggen awesome so far. Happy to see them out searching for supplies, and fighting off walkers in abandoned areas again. Waaay better than ep after ep about The Gov. Lovin it.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah that was a weird twist. I'm yet to recognise the direction this season is going though.

I suppose they will all die eventually...

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Yeah that was a weird twist. I'm yet to recognise the direction this season is going though.

I suppose they will all die eventually...
Just surviving seems to be main story so far, and you'd reckon The Gov will be back sometime soon. Loving the gore too, some brutal kills happening! Do you know anything about the books? Are they still being made? Does the show follow closely to them?

x3foz

Likes Bikes
I don't reckon the gov will be back!! Time after time the 'bad guy or villain' in a series get killed. I like not knowing if he's still out there or not!!
If you have seen the picks of the cast for season 5 carol is still in it!!

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I don't reckon the gov will be back!! Time after time the 'bad guy or villain' in a series get killed. I like not knowing if he's still out there or not!!
If you have seen the picks of the cast for season 5 carol is still in it!!
True. I didn't expect Merle to die. Sweet, it's good to know Carol is still kicking then!

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I honestly think what Rick did was good simply because there'd be no way that Tyreese wouldn't have killed Carol. This way Carol has a way that she can survive more than the next episode or two without having the writers pull something out of their ass to explain why Tyreese has a massive character change or killing of one of the characters who's having great development so far this season.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I honestly think what Rick did was good simply because there'd be no way that Tyreese wouldn't have killed Carol. This way Carol has a way that she can survive more than the next episode or two without having the writers pull something out of their ass to explain why Tyreese has a massive character change or killing of one of the characters who's having great development so far this season.
Can see that side of it, the big boy is a lil loose at the moment.....or Rick could've just shut his hole, and everything would be fine. He's such an annoying doo-gooder sometimes!

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's just too bad that Carl is back to goodie two shoes as well, was actually kind of looking forward to him becoming more of what Carol is this season so that it wasn't all about Rick and Rick Jr.

lewis84 lewis84

Likes Dirt
It's just too bad that Carl is back to goodie two shoes as well, was actually kind of looking forward to him becoming more of what Carol is this season so that it wasn't all about Rick and Rick Jr.
What season are you all up too? We just watched season 4 episode 3, not wanting to spoil but trying to remember where your at. The wife and I are addicted to this and soa, season 6

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 4

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm up to date, season 4 ep 3/4, uni exams are doing my head in so can't remember how many episodes we've already had :doh: Already can't wait for next weeks episode.

lewis84 lewis84

Likes Dirt
I'm up to date, season 4 ep 3/4, uni exams are doing my head in so can't remember how many episodes we've already had :doh: Already can't wait for next weeks episode.
Should be epp. 4. I have to wait until I finish nights to watch it, so will probably download 5 and catch them both. Do you know what day it airs in the US? I get soa available for download around 5pm Wednesday's just after its shown in the US so usually get the walking dead at the same time.
Cheers, Chris

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 4

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So what now for Carol? What now for Rick? I know it's probably an obvious expectation but with a few seperate groups now out on the road, I reckon there's a chance we could see some of them run into an old foe; The Governor.
I think the scene with Darryl going hard arse over the alcohol bottle was pretty lame, it would've been better if he pushed him off the awning into the crowd below but me thinks more is to come of this situation and that bottle of grog may be part of a way to cure the virus.................

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
My prediction for carol and crew ...

I reckon Darryl is going on a bender post Carol departure ... So Rick / Michone and Tyrese(sp) have to go wonder the wilds in search of her ... then they happen on a full feral Carol, and Morgan, a la "All Clear" except with way more Rambo style traps. ... Michone and Tyrese jiggy jig with lots of sword play or Hammer time for Tyrese anyway ... if ya knows what I means

Lots of chopping of water melons as Michone don't do that kinda thing ya dirty bastards :)

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like how Rick and Carl fought off what look like 100 walkers by burst firing assault rifles (~30 bullets each mag).

"COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!"

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's backkkkkk :bounce:

I like how Rick and Carl fought off what look like 100 walkers by burst firing assault rifles (~30 bullets each mag).

"COVER ME, I'M RELOADING!"
Television/movie magic is the answer to surviving the zombie apocalypse apparently.

tomacropod

Likes Dirt
I love that it's now cheaper for producers to add muzzle flashes and sound effects post production than to use blanks on set. No recoil helps with aim a lot!

- joel

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Mid season finale. Shits about to get real. Just thought I'd brag that I've got AMC on my hotel telly so I'm getting to watch it in 5 minutes instead of waiting a couple of hours like all you chumps overseas! :p