The You Yangs Thread

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
And then some.

Still......doesn't have a thing on his cunt barrister, who organised the deal. That woman us a real sack of herpes.

#nickstevensisachunt
I hear she's on the board of a sand mining company.....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Obviously desperate, first time I've seen one of these wankafestos list mountain biking as a preferred use for a natural environment. Usually we're the ecovandals they're trying to evict.

#nickstevensisachunt
The only place in Australia where international tourists, can view kangaroos and koalas in the wild this close to a capital city.

Clearly he's never heard of a little capital city called Canberra. It's a quaint little capital city where Kangaroos can even be seen around this little hut called Parliament House.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The only place in Australia where international tourists, can view kangaroos and koalas in the wild this close to a capital city.

Clearly he's never heard of a little capital city called Canberra. It's a quaint little capital city where Kangaroos can even be seen around this little hut called Parliament House.
Sure, but where are the koalas, huh?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Canberra? Calling it a city is drawing a bit of a long bow....

Plenty gorge has plenty of wildlife, roos, wombats, euclidians and feral cats included. 20km fro. The CBD of an actual city.

#nickstevensisachunt

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I mean, no reason there shouldn't be, I guess it just never registered because I personally haven't seen any there. Yet.

*will probably get drop-beared next time I'm out there*

Rodders

Likes Dirt
Cressy's was closed when I went last Sunday morning, can anyone confirm if it is now open for weekend? Any major changes to the track?

(And no, I don't have an Acebook account to check any updates there)

cheers

slowmick

38-39"
open as of 25th July (Monday). enjoy your day :thumb:

Track got a start mound and some berm upgrades

Last edited:

Ideate

Cressy Descent track updates are fun.

[video=youtube_share;MVePNBW12Ws]https://youtu.be/MVePNBW12Ws[/video]