Tom+Brodie Vs Team Mad Dogs

Likes Dirt
yeah over the weekend neither of us could land them which is weird? only one foot..

um and while im still thinking of it.. Benny could you not set any turndown tricks? neither me or tom have anywhere near the stack height. i have 2.5" rise and tom is about the same.. and i cant move my stem up because i have a cut steerer..
thats just like Dean Laidley (Coach of north melbourne) kindly asking Lance Franklin not to kick any goals, because North Melbourne have a shit forward line..... what would Franklin say to him???

there is your answer.

Last edited:

Ryan

Radministrator
thats just like Dean Laidley (Coach of north melbourne) kindly asking Lance Franklin not to kick any goals, because North Melbourne have a shit forward line..... what would Franklin say to him???

there is your answer.
Judging by the Hawks start to this season? Probably something along the lines of "Don't worry, we have a shit forward line too." ;)

Carry on. Admin says - Whip was nowhere near landed, take a letter.

Likes Dirt
Judging by the Hawks start to this season? Probably something along the lines of "Don't worry, we have a shit forward line too." ;)

Carry on. Admin says - Whip was nowhere near landed, take a letter.
Yea, but you get what i mean.

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
HAHAHHAH FOOTBALL!!!!
kick the footy!!
get some jock on ;p
na yeah im fine with taking a letter because my tailwhip was no where near as good as benny's..
i was just stateing that if beny does do a turndown its not even possible for me to do one on the ground, my leg just wont fit because of my lack of rise..

do what you want though your in it to win it..

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Nothing is excluded from the game.. I've seen Jordy do a turn down on a bike with a slammed stem and only 2.5" / 3" rise.. It was super clicked also, so no excuses!

I'll put my vid up asap!

Likes Dirt
it been 5 days...

Hallsy / Brodie : F (whip) A (truck)

Patto / Benny "Team mad-dogs" :........

Can i get an admin to agree/disagree??

Jervis

Likes Dirt
it been 5 days...

Hallsy / Brodie : F (whip) A (truck)

Patto / Benny "Team mad-dogs" :........

Can i get an admin to agree/disagree??
team mad dogs? yeahh cool.....

Brodie snapped a crank yesterday. Don't know about Tom.

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
lol give us just one more day..
i snapped my crank yesterday and couldnt ride at all.
might have a borrow bike today just see what happens..