Tom+Brodie Vs Team Mad Dogs

TomHall

Likes Bikes
HEY EVERYONE

Sorry aboutmy absence, i have had a heap of year 12 work and i havent been riding in 2 weeks. If you really want us to take a letter that fair enough, but i will get a video up of the trick tomorrow night or on Saturday.

Sorry

Umm yeh i can change the title for you now.

TomHall

Likes Bikes
Ok well its raining sooo much in Adelaide so i geuss we get a letter, if it stops raining a heap load ill get a set this week end

rider_jake

Likes Dirt
Tom you've dug yourself into a massive hole here. just admit that 360's are the only thing you can sort of do and that was one of your only 360's you've ever rolled out of. hey if you want i'll steal your bike so you have a legit reason to leave :p

jks,jks,jks. just accept that you made a mistake to get yourself this far into it.;)

Last edited:

TomHall

Likes Bikes
360's are not my only trick, but all the big tricks i can do have already been done by everyone else, i dont dont really see the point in setting a 1 handed no foot can or a 180 tuck or something like that because i know Patto and Benny could do it,and i knew we were going to loose anyway because Patto and Benny are older and better than us.:)

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actually, Ben is your age, 17.

Tom, I rode with you on Saturday and the only trick you threw down were loose as 360 x-ups. I have no idea why you chose an expert game but you are far from it.

Also, being sponsored (Fearless) is not just about being given a free bike and giving feedback, like you seemed to think. A good attitude is a large part of it.

That you do not have.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actually, Ben is your age, 17.

Tom, I rode with you on Saturday and the only trick you threw down were loose as 360 x-ups. I have no idea why you chose an expert game but you are far from it.

Also, being sponsored (Fearless) is not just about being given a free bike and giving feedback, like you seemed to think. A good attitude is a large part of it.

That you do not have.
lol is he sponsored? don't you have to be good to be sponsored?

Likes Dirt
360's are not my only trick, but all the big tricks i can do have already been done by everyone else

because Patto and Benny are older
1. if you could do all the stuff that has been put up, you wouldnt be on " F-A".

2.maybe in maturity.... im 17...

3. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST KID I KNOW OF, WHY WOULD YOU ENTER A GAME WITH US I ALL YOU CAN DO IS 360??

YOU HAVE JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DICK, FYI THE INTERNET IS GLOBAL, LIKE AS IN THE WORLD. i bet some kid from Nepal is laughing at you right now.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. if you could do all the stuff that has been put up, you wouldnt be on " F-A".

2.maybe in maturity.... im 17...

3. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST KID I KNOW OF, WHY WOULD YOU ENTER A GAME WITH US I ALL YOU CAN DO IS 360??

YOU HAVE JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A DICK, FYI THE INTERNET IS GLOBAL, LIKE AS IN THE WORLD. i bet some kid from Nepal is laughing at you right now.
omg hahhahaha. Mainly the Nepal thing. hahaha. So tight. I (L) you Ben ;)