Tom+Brodie Vs Team Mad Dogs

TomHall

Likes Bikes
OMG lol your that kid from the weekend who pm's lewis saying your a good street rider. You didnt even drop into ridge park bowls, your really not one tobe passing judgment on other riders capabilities. You strut around and you think you know everything about riding but your really just a little scene whore who has no skill what so ever. I dont really care that all you guys are better than me, I just didint rally realise that Expert was such a high level of riding. So how about all you guys stop bitching like 4 year olds.

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahahahahah, oh wow.

Just for the record, I did drop in a number of times, I did fly out as well, I didn't do the spine, I do a bit fakieing around in the bowl, I didn't really like the park.

And just incase our lovely Mr Hall decides to edit his post, this is for your viewing.

OMG lol your that kid from the weekend who pm's lewis saying your a good street rider. You didnt even drop into ridge park bowls, your really not one tobe passing judgment on other riders capabilities. You strut around and you think you know everything about riding but your really just a little scene whore who has no skill what so ever. I dont really care that all you guys are better than me, I just didint rally realise that Expert was such a high level of riding. So how about all you guys stop bitching like 4 year olds.
Please do not ever come to Melbz.

Last edited:

TomHall

Likes Bikes
Yeh how about everyone just stop giving me crap over the net because E Fighting through pm's is really lame and im not going to fight back, Cedel especially.

Banned.Regularly

Likes Dirt
Yeh how about everyone just stop giving me crap over the net because E Fighting through pm's is really lame and im not going to fight back, Cedel especially.
tom.. you brought this on your self. You've ridden foamy at least a dozen times and you haven't even tried a flip! The reason why your not going to fight back is because you have no come backs due to the fact that you got beaten to a pulp.

lol pretty sure everyone is allowed to Melbs. I just said so. The more diversity the better
haha cheers dude i'll be over within the next year :p

Last edited:

Likes Dirt
your dp is a pic of you tailwhiping... so can you realy do them???????????????????? ???? ? ?

?

TomHall

Likes Bikes
No im not fighting back because its lame and so is e fighting, you can go give me shit all you like because i dont really mind. Also Lewis stop sticking up for Cedel because you said to me and Sam that you thought he was a total douche. You Two faced looser.

TomHall

Likes Bikes
Yeh benny ive been tailwhipping onto dirt landing one foot for a while now. I was up at ridge park tonight and i was landing then with both feet on cranks.

TomHall

Likes Bikes
How it is an act of desperation and there no one is blaming anyone for anything. Evryone is just giving me shit. So Lewis you pretty much just addmitted to being two faced.

And also its already pitch black in adelaide and i dont own a video camera but if it matters that much to you ill get Andrews camera and ill try and get a vid this week end.

Banned.Regularly

Likes Dirt
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. if i'm two faced, you can actually do two of the tricks you listed in the game. Which you can't. Your just digging your self into a bigger hole by saying you landed both feet on pedals. Anyways, this is not the place for this.

Post the video. We all want to see.

TomHall

Likes Bikes
You twat there you go again.

1: i dint make a list of tricks
2: even if i did and i couldnt do them it still wouldnt be 2 faced.
3: Now your tryign to stop this because you dont want Cedel to hate you because your a suck up.
4: I will post up a vid this weekend.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. if i'm two faced, you can actually do two of the tricks you listed in the game. Which you can't. Your just digging your self into a bigger hole by saying you landed both feet on pedals. Anyways, this is not the place for this.

Post the video. We all want to see.