Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Real broad generalisation here but Jonas presents like a robot.
I'm happy with the narrative around him getting the good shit over the rest day

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
There were a LOT of riders that got fresh blood on the rest day.

As has been found previously, sometimes the blood transfusions are a bit 'off' resulting in calamitous results for the receiver in the following days...............

There have been instances of hospitalisation following tainted transfusions.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Looks like only one of these blokes got the moped delivery from Michelle Ferrari.
Ubereats delivers all sorts of things these days. "got a package for a johnny Venga Boys...., and a Wowed Van-Art??"

Perhaps Pogacar is having an "off" year to appear more human (??) he definitely has more personality than Vingers.

Back in the Mega-EPO 90s, Miguel Indurain seemed to have all the humanity & personality of a toaster, IMO.

Last edited:

rockmoose

Ubereats delivers all sorts of things these days. "got a package for a johnny Venga Boys...., and a Wowed Van-Art??"

Perhaps Pogacar is having an "off" year to appear more human (??) he definitely has more personality than Vingers.

Back in the Mega-EPO 90s, Miguel Indurain seemed to have all the humanity & personality of a toaster, IMO.
Pog was looking like having the greatest season on record. Having decided to target the Spring Classics to add a monument to his palmares before regaining his TdF throne, he would in all likelihood have achieved that goal, if not for breaking his wrist in Liege-Bastogne-Liege.

The people trying to hype up the enforced lay-off as 'the best thing that could happen for him' have rocks in their heads.

His whole season program would have been laid out to optimise him peaking for a second time during TdF.

His injury, and lay-off ensured he was suboptimal for the Grand Tour, whilst Jonas has managed to keep on his season plan in totality.

ForkinGreat

Pog was looking like having the greatest season on record. Having decided to target the Spring Classics to add a monument to his palmares before regaining his TdF throne, he would in all likelihood have achieved that goal, if not for breaking his wrist in Liege-Bastogne-Liege.

The people trying to hype up the enforced lay-off as 'the best thing that could happen for him' have rocks in their heads.

His whole season program would have been laid out to optimise him peaking for a second time during TdF.

His injury, and lay-off ensured he was suboptimal for the Grand Tour, whilst Jonas has managed to keep on his season plan in totality.
Yeah, the Liege-Bastogne-Liege stack certainly fkd up his season.
He has already won LBL in 2021, two Giro di Lombardia (2021, 2022) as well as the Tour of Flanders last year. He just needs Milan San Remo and bulk the F up and win Paris-Roubaix to complete the Monument set. His UAE contract may(???) stipulate not riding Paris-Roubaix due to the regular number of crashes that happen every year.

rockmoose

Yeah, the Liege-Bastogne-Liege stack certainly fkd up his season.
He has already won LBL in 2021, two Giro di Lombardia (2021, 2022) as well as the Tour of Flanders last year. He just needs Milan San Remo and bulk the F up and win Paris-Roubaix to complete the Monument set. His UAE contract may(???) stipulate not riding Paris-Roubaix due to the regular number of crashes that happen every year.
Bulk up to win Paris Roubaix? Vincenzo Nibali would like a word.

ForkinGreat

***** Wout Van-Art has left the tour to be with wifey for birth of latest kid ********

got until just before 8pm to do a transfer. I Couldn't select Vingers, got too many leaders already :rolleyes:

rockmoose

well, that's what the Tad said... more or less.

Nibali never won Paris - Roubaix.
Oops, my mistake sorry. I knew there was a lightweight recently. Turns out it was Phillipe Gilbert tipping the scales at 68kg.

Must say I was surprised to see Bernard Hinault was 62kg when he won.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
***** Wout Van-Art has left the tour to be with wifey for birth of latest kid ********

got until just before 8pm to do a transfer. I Couldn't select Vingers, got too many leaders already :rolleyes:
FAAAKKK !!! Thats thrown my strategy into disarray, I forgot about Wout-out :oops:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No good, took a chance on MVP for a second time and failed. Not enough trades left to finish how I wanted. Thanks WVA :(