Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Just confirmed Caleb Ewan out. He was 8min behind the Peleton, and had been crook, I think.

Pog's team all on the front, Pog looking to burn off Vingers & take the 10sec bonus for the stage win. Let's see. Started the final climb already :)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Death by a thousand cuts to Vingers. But did UAE burn too many matches? Pog will smash Vingegaard in the TT, but two big days of climbing before then.

Pidders will win tomorrow.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Pidders will win tomorrow.
He’s certainly been impressive from a GC type performance perspective so far. I’d rather see him hunt stages though.

Stages 14 might be a bit too many Cat 1 climbs before the HC for him. We know he can dominant a big mountain but he’s a bit of an unknown quantity trying to do it consistently. If he can make it to the top of the final climb in touch then it looks like a nice steep downhill to the finish for him to crush.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Farked that up, decided to shift a new rider into my team, removed the old underperforming rider costing me a trade, go to put the new one in - MAX 3 LEADERS FFS :rolleyes:

ForkinGreat

Thoughts, Prayers and the best Physio treatment for Jai Hindley's arse after that nasty pile-up on yesterday's stage.
hopefully zero major muscle issues for the rest of the Tour.

ozzybmx

Thoughts, Prayers and the best Physio treatment for Jai Hindley's arse after that nasty pile-up on yesterday's stage.
hopefully zero major muscle issues for the rest of the Tour.
I've been out of the loop for 4 days, up in Melrose celebrating the end of dry Jun-ly and riding bikes.

Didn't even know there was a crash.

ozzybmx

Rest day before the climbing race aka ITT.

Sleek Buns still has the lead by 500pts minimum.

Has he held enough trades for the upcoming flat stages o_O

Only 300pts separating 3rd to 5th.

fgddfghdfghdh.jpg

ForkinGreat

He'd want to hope he doesn't win a stage, or he'll be dragged in for mandatory drug testing.
His team was first on stage 5, 11 & 14. Does that count?
In any case, they would have to fly to Frankston first, then defeat his security team. ;)

Rest day. Think I need Lance for this last week
No-one needs Lance, especially not Lance. He tends to trip over his own ego and sense of entitlement quite a lot.