Trading Access Request

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi there, I think it's time I joined the trading area, I have a small hardtail that needs a new home. Could I respectfully request access to the inner sanctum!

j0w1s

Likes Bikes
New to the forum. I have some excess parts from a new build that I would like to offer to other members.

"I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice."

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
New to the forum. I have some excess parts from a new build that I would like to offer to other members.

"I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice."
I needed to find a ‘Superboost’ rear hub for the frame and now I have inadvertently committed to another new standard with ‘Microspline’.
Search SUPERBOOST, I have said this was where we were going to be for 2-3 years now... if it wasn't for corona, most bikes would be 157mm now.

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
"I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice." :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's pretty close? 5 is 6 for large values of 5 or something? Also got to be careful not to post too much or I'll be averaging more than a post per year
That's the kind of wisdom we need more of around here. This forum used to be streamlined and on topic. Now's it's chaotic mess of random thoughts, barely any of which are mountain bikes. I mostly blame roadies and e-bikers. But we shouldn't forget cyclo-crossfitters. You can't shut those guys up about their religion and being one with the gravel!

That's the kind of wisdom we need more of around here. This forum used to be streamlined and on topic. Now's it's chaotic mess of random thoughts, barely any of which are mountain bikes. I mostly blame roadies and e-bikers. But we shouldn't forget cyclo-crossfitters. You can't shut those guys up about their religion and being one with the gravel!
Uhh shouldn't admit I've got a gravel bike, road bike + costume and an electric cargo bike then?