Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

You know there's an archive site that shows what has actually been posted and the dates (even if taken down)? So you can tell if something is just a doctored image or not...which isn't a hard thing to do. http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/archive

At least you didn't share it on facebook thinking it was real I guess.
Meh, given in the last two hours he claimed the Governor of Michigan executed a baby and Joe Biden wants to tear down all the buildings in California so he can replace them with new ones "with tiny little windows" on air I'd say an assumption he did tweet that was entirely reasonable.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
^ That Anthem has had Regeneron therapy, so it rides more like a 2020 model.

I feel for Melania in all this. Poor woman could be doubled over the presidential pisspot with it coming out both ends and we wouldn't know because cheezel-head's new covid-normal is all we hear about. She had it coming though, but probably figured a little collatoral Doulton-damage was worth it for the inheritance... "Hey Hicksy, can you help me with something? Your're young and healthy so you'll be fine - it needs to look like an accident though." Hope she's got a plan B.

moorey

call me Mia
^ That Anthem has had Regeneron therapy, so it rides more like a 2020 model.

I feel for Melania in all this. Poor woman could be doubled over the presidential pisspot with it coming out both ends and we wouldn't know because cheezel-head's new covid-normal is all we hear about. She had it coming though, but probably figured a little collatoral Doulton-damage was worth it for the inheritance... "Hey Hicksy, can you help me with something? Your're young and healthy so you'll be fine - it needs to look like an accident though." Hope she's got a plan B.
Melanie is far from an angel. The recordings have shown us that.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
She made her bed a long time ago. The inheritance is going to be an amazing fiasco though. You think any of those selfish cunts are going to be happy with their siblings and step mother getting anything?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Word is he has blown through most of his personal wealth on the campaign trail. These guys are pumping out the no trump propoganda.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I think some of his (what's the name for baby reptiles?) "Children" expect to inherit the earth.
"Leeches" I think is the word you're looking for.

I don't know the specific title for baby reptiles, but it doesn't really matter; as I said earlier, referring to Trump and his (its?) progeny as "reptiles" is an insult to reptiles.