Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Why does he even use Twitter? Looks like 90% + of the comments are ridiculing him.
He doesn't read anything other than from handful of bobbleheads and grifters that he follows. In his mind, he's killing it.
We have an absolute shitstain running in our upcoming council election. She's a proud 'nationalist', opposes anything not 'australian', wants funding pulled form everything multicultural or supporting LBGTQ....but on her FB page, she only has friends commenting, who are super supportive of her shit, so she thinks she's also killing it. Fucked if I'm adding her as a friend just to troll her. She doesn't have a page that allows public comment.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
He doesn't read anything other than from handful of bobbleheads and grifters that he follows. In his mind, he's killing it.
We have an absolute shitstain running in our upcoming council election. She's a proud 'nationalist', opposes anything not 'australian', wants funding pulled form everything multicultural or supporting LBGTQ....but on her FB page, she only has friends commenting, who are super supportive of her shit, so she thinks she's also killing it. Fucked if I'm adding her as a friend just to troll her. She doesn't have a page that allows public comment.
Sounds like you need to start a mirror site for everyone to publicly comment on.

moorey

call me Mia
Sounds like you need to start a mirror site for everyone to publicly comment on.
Can’t be fucked, and would no doubt risk my job. Have already done from my personal page, just enough to ensure friends know what she stands for.
She’ll get smashed in the election anyway. She thinks the public backlash to her candidacy statement means she’s in the right...you know, ‘rocking the boat’ shit.