Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Ackland

chats d'élevage
He was my pick back in the primaries - probably still a bit too young to be taken seriously though. One to watch.
Problem is that in the states, if you want to win over the swingers, you can only move slowly.

Gotta sub in one doddering old man for another and to allow the party swap, he needed to be as vanilla as possible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Problem is that in the states, if you want to win over the swingers, you can only move slowly.

Gotta sub in one doddering old man for another and to allow the party swap, he needed to be as vanilla as possible.
In a country dominated by conservative religious nutters, he was going to struggle with the from the beginning.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Oh, the awkward pause on the cut-back to the studio... Golden. Should've also mentioned that Trump's COVID treatment included cells derived from those of an aborted fetus - that would've really put the cat among the pigeons!

Link:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
She is an ultra conservative ideological fucking zealot of the highest order. FFS she ruled that a black employee was not qualified to sue for discrimination at his workplace despite his supervisor calling him the n-word like it was a greeting. Plus she's already started lying during her confirmation hearing.

It feels like only thing the Republicans are trying to do as the Soviets crawl through the suburbs of Berlin there's two weeks until the election is to ram her nomination through. It'll be their pyrrhic victory

moorey

call me Mia
When Trump is out, and Rona is completely our of control when Biden takes over (then Harris steps in at mid terms), you just know Trump will be tweeting 20 times a day about all the Americans dying under the democrats.
You can tweet from prison, yeah?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Is there a Supercut edit of just her scenes? Asking for a friend.
There probably is because internet but I'm not helping you find it. Just watch the stupid show. It's really good.

(okay seasons 1 & 2 are really good, season 3 is a bit meh but whatever, just watch it)

moorey

call me Mia
I struggle to find the time to watch all the bad christian movies I want to. Ozark....or any series... just isn't a priority.