Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I will miss the nutty entertainment that Don has provided for the past four years.
The experiment is over.
I wont. The orange cheezel is just a lying, narcissistic, bullying, abhorrent, utter sack of flabby old shit. The entire orange cheezel clan, along with all their lawyers, needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. :)

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Snaarf!

Bwhaha that's so funny!

Maybe they really just wanted to visit the sex shop after the presser so they could go fuck themselves with some new toys.

Minlak

custom titis
You know this isn’t over yet right? I don’t mean the election! I mean the 75 days for free reign he still has to set policies - place friends in jobs - remove people from jobs - pardon his criminal friends etc - I fear the last 4 hrs will pale in comparison to the next 75 days.

moorey

call me Mia
You know this isn’t over yet right? I don’t mean the election! I mean the 75 days for free reign he still has to set policies - place friends in jobs - remove people from jobs - pardon his criminal friends etc - I fear the last 4 hrs will pale in comparison to the next 75 days.
It’s better than it preceding the next 4 years. Hopefully a couple of republicans grow a set and do the right thing. Probably not...but it’s still better than a second term.
He may just sulk, blow off steam and play golf.
Or pigs may fly.

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t mind spend 4K plus on a giant. A rolling filing cabinet however is a harder sell...
Lol. You could buy a cheap old HT as a cool, dare I say hipster, commuter...but no, you have to make it a drama and pretend you don’t actually want one. Yawn.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Snaarf!

Can't really happen, errr...... Could it... Errr
.. :)

A sad week for entertainers, first Sean Connery and now Donald.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski