Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Well, my prediction of Trumpy 2020 was not correct.

Obviously needs to sack his election hacker team.

moorey

call me Mia
Well, my prediction of Trumpy 2020 was not correct.

Obviously needs to sack his election hacker team.
I’m happy to admit I was off. Pretty positive it would be 330+ EV’s, but will take 300 any day of the week.
Was also positive the Senate would flip. That’s a bummer to miss.
Also thought it would be more entertaining. Saddened that Trump hasn’t melted down in hours. Maybe he’s been hit with the STFU stick by those trying to fight it...or maybe he’s just bored with it all now.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Lol. You could buy a cheap old HT as a cool, dare I say hipster, commuter...but no, you have to make it a drama and pretend you don’t actually want one. Yawn.
don’t be a dick. Do you have a medium P7 lying around ?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Saddened that Trump hasn’t melted down in hours. Maybe he’s been hit with the STFU stick by those trying to fight it...or maybe he’s just bored with it all now.
Maybe happy he's now got presidential protection for the rest of his days and at 74, spending his 2.5 billion cash and relaxing... naw he's a narcissist. He wants to be in peoples faces.

Chill oh orange one.

There should be an age limit on President, before 65 is ok, after 65 you are not eligible. If you get voted in a 64 and do 2 terms, thats ok.

Biden is 77... he's loosing his shit, but probably what the advisors want.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Was also positive the Senate would flip. That’s a bummer to miss.
Still a shot given the Alaskan race hasn't been called (okay, unlikely) and there's two run offs in Georgia in January - if Democrats snare both that's the Senate.

Trump won't lift a finger to help either because it's not about him so it'll be all down to grassroots organising. Given the way Georgia's going for the Presidential race, I'd say it's definitely possible.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
One cool thing about this whole bizzo... I’ll be be doing just normal stuff, not thinking about this at all... then I’ll remember that the orange POS is toast... and I feel total joy. I’m sure it’ll pass soon enough, but it’s great to just randomly recall his downfall.
In case there's any chance of that joy waning, here's a summary of tsunami of civil and criminal proceedings en route for Trump now he no longer has protection from the US Legal system as President.

moorey

call me Mia
Still a shot given the Alaskan race hasn't been called (okay, unlikely) and there's two run offs in Georgia in January - if Democrats snare both that's the Senate.

Trump won't lift a finger to help either because it's not about him so it'll be all down to grassroots organising. Given the way Georgia's going for the Presidential race, I'd say it's definitely possible.
Georgia maybe, Alaska nah....I’m saying that because I said there wasn’t enough Georgia or Pennsylvania votes remaining to close the lead, and was patently wrong. I hope I’m jinxing it again for the GOP.