Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Trump has had his twitter account permanently removed.
Has already moved to Parler....
FFS.

One of Mr Trump's top advisers Jason Miller took to Twitter to criticise the platform.

"Disgusting. Big Tech wants to cancel all 75M @realDonaldTrump supporters," he tweeted.

"If you don't think they're coming for you next, you're wrong."

Fuckwit is clearly well ingrained in that organisation

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
FFS.

One of Mr Trump's top advisers Jason Miller took to Twitter to criticise the platform.

"Disgusting. Big Tech wants to cancel all 75M @realDonaldTrump supporters," he tweeted.

"If you don't think they're coming for you next, you're wrong."

Fuckwit is clearly well ingrained in that organisation
@moorey will be devastated.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Trump has had his twitter account permanently removed.
Has already moved to Parler....
So, here’s a guy too crazy to be allowed to use social media but he’s in charge of one of the world super-powers. One with a vast army and nuclear weapons. And 300 million people grappling with complex social, economic and environmental issues. Think about that for a minute.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
So, here’s a guy too crazy to be allowed to use social media but he’s in charge of one of the world super-powers. One with a vast army and nuclear weapons. And 300 million people grappling with complex social, economic and environmental issues. Think about that for a minute.
I'd rather not.....

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Looks like Google has removed Parler.

So now with both formats removing it from the store, can it still exist via side load?
I know that non store Android software exists.

Does this just push the behaviour further right and underground?

At least with the orange turd telegraphing his moves to the world, none of this was really a surprise.

bear the bear

Is a real bear

So now with both formats removing it from the store, can it still exist via side load?

At least with the orange turd telegraphing his moves to the world, none of this was really a surprise.
I thought both Google and Apple had basically given Parler a show cause, ie remove specific posts or be banned, so hasn't happened yet?

moorey

call me Mia

I see both sides. It will further entrench the base, but won’t reach the masses as much now.
It’s all too little too late. Tim Apple et al were making too much money off him to care what he was doing.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Just putting it out there - I predict Trump will ‘visit’ friends in somewhere like Russia or North Korea once power is transferred. He will need to escape the US to some degree and will need an audience for his pissing and moaning about how bad and unfair the US has become.
Now that he’s burnt bridges with his base, he needs a new group of people ready to lap it up and beg for more.
It will go sour within 3 months and he’ll start digging deeper holes to reach ever smaller niche audiences until he loses all relevance to anyone with a heartbeat