Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Pizza shop was shot up last time, this Qanon thing is likely to get some one hurt this time.

You can bet that if it’s not the Russians/Chinese/DPRK doing it they’ll be learning from the experience.

moorey

call me Mia
Fucking Qanon and 4chan.
I’m all for free speech, but people totally buy into this shit hook line and sinker, and I don’t believe for one second that 90% of the people behind it are trying to do anything other than destabilize and spread hatred. Most followers don’t seem to have credulous bone in their body.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think he means all the treated sewerage yeah? Or is this about the efforts to stop the polar ice caps from melting?

D01

Likes Dirt
As much as an appalling thought this is, the reality is that this exact thing has been happening for a while. The Colorado river, the one that formed the Grand Canyon, doesn't flow into the sea anymore and hasn't done so for a long time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When the Space Force finally triumphs in its climatic battle over Space ISIS, then the world shall know peace at last.
The fate of the Colorado rover revealed...is this a bit le how the lizard people in V were here to steal our bodies and water?

D01

Likes Dirt
Where does it end?
I'm not sure exactly, but it's sucked dry by humans maybe a couple of hundred km's short of the Gulf of California.

So appalling as the thought of Trump stopping the rivers is, the precedents been set years ago, and most people aren't concerned because of their own self interest or survival benefits from it.