Tubeless rim strips to fit Stans Crest or Arch

So the bike shop did the rim taping for you and it leaks now?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Yes the front was done by the guy i bought the bike off and it needs are 1/3 as often as the rear since in got done at the LBS, both use same schwalbe tyres. not that big of a deal just can be a pain

Yes the front was done by the guy i bought the bike off and it needs are 1/3 as often as the rear since in got done at the LBS, both use same schwalbe tyres. not that big of a deal just can be a pain
What did you end up doing? Back to the shop? Home job with YouTube as your teacher?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
So I have a tube in to compress the new tape . Took the consensus advice +used Bunnings bear tape takes longer than 5 minutes to apply properly though.

What did you end up doing? Back to the shop? Home job with YouTube as your teacher?

I have been busy so i just air it up all the time will find time this weekend presureise it and see where it leaks to check if it is the tape or schwalbe tyre.

stirk

Burner
I have been busy so i just air it up all the time will find time this weekend presureise it and see where it leaks to check if it is the tape or schwalbe tyre.
What sealant are you using?

I had an issue with one type leaking, went back to latex type and I'm airtight again.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
What sealant are you using?

I had an issue with one type leaking, went back to latex type and I'm airtight again.
Same, second hand bike had one of the orange fruit smelling sealants, never sealed up, more wet spots then poodle's mattress on a Sunday morning

Latex saved the day, yet again.

stirk

Burner
Same, second hand bike had one of the orange fruit smelling sealants, never sealed up, more wet spots then poodle's mattress on a Sunday morning

Latex saved the day, yet again.
Yep, some latex would save doodles mattress too.

Wolf Lyle

Cannon Fodder
Gorilla tape is the best! I’ve done so many conversations off just one roll! Never had an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk