Ves 2014...

Just wondering what the level is like for theses events, I ride every weekend and am naturally pretty fit from all other sports, I am also starting to get some rides in during the week now it is daylight savings time.

Would I be able to compete in say the 3hr event or is this series for riders who properly train and are really serious about there riding?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty brutal day out. The climb would have been at least 80% of the course and the advertised 170m per lap of vert was closer to 400.
This obviously took its toll, as I've never seen such a huge amount of people pull out of a race. The track did get better as the day wore on, which was always going to happen on a track cut in within the past week.

Having said all that, the potential out there is limitless, but I'm not sure exactly who is going to ride the course in when it's on private property.

We had a cracking race with those around us, so can't ask for a lot more on that front.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Thanks to the Alpine Gravity crew for putting on a good race!
Track was tough, but was the same for everybody. I pulled the pin after 4 hours :-(
After battling gastro 4 days before the race it was always going to end early.

splinter1959

Likes Dirt

Anyone have any idea when a 2015 schedule will be out

Just found it on the MTBV website, wasn't there yesterday, is today, ooops.

Last edited: