Ves 2014...

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
thanks to the marshals .

big thanks to all the marshals out on track. would not of been much fun so thanks .
Also if anyone finds a pair of Grey Clic reading glasses please let me know. they sort of come in handy

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Thanks to the FTF crew. Despite the conditions, they put on a great race. Hi 5 to the volunteers on course.
I will post the bucket of mud from bike and clothes back in the next couple of days.

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks to the FTF crew. Despite the conditions, they put on a great race. Hi 5 to the volunteers on course.
I will post the bucket of mud from bike and clothes back in the next couple of days.
Thanks Art. We'll need it to reconstruct the course.

jakecycles

Likes Bikes
Round 5 #Jubberland

No mud here. Not now, not ever. Just firm hard singletrack with a light sprinkling of rocks. Same classic course. Check here and here and here. We encourge camping the nightbefore. It will be fun.

dowey42

Likes Dirt
Some of the guys saw the footage from the quad copter/drone thing that was buzzing around and said it looks awesome, especially the from the trig. I'll see if it can be posted on YouTube to pass on.
Here's the quad copter footage, crashes on the trig (by the copter) and all!

Also some good footage captured on go pro or the like here and here this wasn't done by the club but is good footage of the tracks.

Enjoy :first:

Last edited:

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Spewing I missed this one - damn wife needing emergency surgery this week :tsk:
How inconsiderate, surely she could of hung around in pain until after the weekend :behindsofa:

Thanks to the crew at Fat Hill for such a great event. The course was so good!
Struggled from start to finish, but came out unscathed. Bike copped a little bit of damage after landing on rocks. Hard to believe I know