VIC Enduro Tour

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
am tempted, will aim to fight off wooden spoon in my category.
What category is that?

I'm in the same boat... likely to enter Elite so I don't end up having to ride a shortened course in Expert, but that's going to mean I get absolutely spanked.

EDIT: oooh can do 30+ Vets maybe...

moorey

call me Mia
What category is that?

I'm in the same boat... likely to enter Elite so I don't end up having to ride a shortened course in Expert, but that's going to mean I get absolutely spanked.

EDIT: oooh can do 30+ Vets maybe...
Vets usually ride same course as elite and experts. And on the occasion that elite were required to do an extra track (Beauty round) it was an optional untimed extra. If you’re looking for MORE tracks than allocation, fuck your face, stay away from super masters please :p

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Vets usually ride same course as elite and experts. And on the occasion that elite were required to do an extra track (Beauty round) it was an optional untimed extra. If you’re looking for MORE tracks than allocation, fuck your face, stay away from super masters please :p
I'm not old enough to do super masters :p was just more mindful of the fact that when I raced Expert at that Harcourt race last year, only Elite and U19 rode 6 stages when everyone else rode 5 or fewer and it was a bit of a shame. I'm not fast enough to be vying for podiums, but I'm good/fit enough to ride all stages.

If that's not likely to be the case I'll stick to Expert I suppose? Harcourt race was my first in 10 years so I'm a bit off the mark in terms of judging where I belong (definitely not Elite).

moorey

call me Mia
I'm not old enough to do super masters :p was just more mindful of the fact that when I raced Expert at that Harcourt race last year, only Elite and U19 rode 6 stages when everyone else rode 5 or fewer and it was a bit of a shame. I'm not fast enough to be vying for podiums, but I'm good/fit enough to ride all stages.

If that's not likely to be the case I'll stick to Expert I suppose? Harcourt race was my first in 10 years so I'm a bit off the mark in terms of judging where I belong (definitely not Elite).
Yeah, Harcourt was a weird one. Their first enduro, and not the norm. Sport only did 3...and the course was already short. I raced sport so I could ride with miss 11yo in u15 women.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, you haven’t seen the pesky kids lately. There’s kids faster than Felix, but Felix beats my mate who won the Expert for the series.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Yeah, you haven’t seen the pesky kids lately. There’s kids faster than Felix, but Felix beats my mate who won the Expert for the series.
Anything to do with the mix of tracks around here? Big some pretty drastic evolution. Black Hills evolved significantly..

moorey

call me Mia
Anything to do with the mix of tracks around here? Big some pretty drastic evolution. Black Hills evolved significantly..
Just generally I think. Kids numbers are growing, and they’re all pushing each other to go faster. They’re also working on skills and fitness a lot more.
A lot of his mates are down Albury Wodonga way. They have access to all the big hills, and a strong training program. Wikkid fast kids.
At least that’s how the last 5 years particularly have looked like to me.

climberman

Likes Dirt
If you're in my class, you won't have to fight too hard...
Masters, just - a few months off Super Masters when using their end May 2021 cutoff. Getting up 'early' to train seems not to be getting any easier!
Still contemplating, have just found a not yet problematic but treatable only with surgery problem...

moorey

call me Mia
Masters, just - a few months off Super Masters when using their end May 2021 cutoff. Getting up 'early' to train seems not to be getting any easier!
Still contemplating, have just found a not yet problematic but treatable only with surgery problem...
Godspeed on your recovery. I should be super masters by a few days now that the series runs late. Just means being whipped by an older group then last year.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
The fact you said train is alarming enough for masters!