VIC Enduro Tour

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That was a few years ago. Rained for maybe 10min, I've never been so muddy

Honestly no idea how the other trails go, but flowtown was slidey but predictable. Absolute blast in the wet, hopefully runs similarly awesomely.

...wonder if moorey wants to give me back my ticket

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Honestly no idea how the other trails go, but flowtown was slidey but predictable. Absolute blast in the wet, hopefully runs similarly awesomely.

Whoosh!
:rolleyes:

:p

I've only ridden Falls in the rain once, but it was fun. Well, aside from - getting caught in a lightning storm just after we'd been dropped at the top of the hill, my mate puncturing his rear tyre on the descent, nearly missing the last shuttle, and the lightning reappearing in when we had to load the bikes on the car roof back in the village (not sure it was just mud down the back of his trousers!).

Flowtown did still ride nice in the rain though, slippery but fun. Wishing Well in rain so heavy my (hightop) boots were constantly full to the brim with water, not so much... :D

moorey

call me Mia

Feel free to ask Felix yourself. :p