Warburton Mountain Biking Feasibility Study

dowey42

Likes Dirt
Done mate. :smile:
Be interesting to see the results of the first half of questions that didn't specifically rate to Warbuton as a general MTB related study.
Hope it gets up.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Steve,

In light of the thread in General Discussion, any word on where this project and Silvan are at?

Brad

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Progress!

A proposal to submit the study for public comment has recently been voted unanimously in favour at a local council meeting.

Take the time to read through the very comprehensive study and then let the council know your thoughts by sending a mail using the link on the page above.

The area proposed for trails is absolutely huge, spanning both sides of Warburton, and linked together by the O'Shannessy Aqueduct and Warburton Rail Trail.

Let's make this happen!

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice work by some local mtbikers on getting some exposure on the front pages of some local papers lately too.

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My apologies to Brad & Mike for not replying earlier. I don't spend as much time on RB these days as I used to.

If anyone needs to contact me, just send a PM.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My apologies to Brad & Mike for not replying earlier. I don't spend as much time on RB these days as I used to.

If anyone needs to contact me, just send a PM.
No worries Steve,
I'm sure you've had better things to do, like riding you're Fatbike around.
Looking forward to bumping into you and checking it out!

Also, well done to all involved. I'll add my support now!

Brad

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Brad. Not riding the fatty as much as I'd hoped. Life getting in the way and all that crap.

I'm going to organise a Fat Tyre Flyers social ride in Silvan soonish and combine that with a session at the private pump track I built for Mount Evelyn Recreation Camp. Maybe you could come along to that?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds good!

Let me know or one of the other guys down at YVC and we'll get along for sure.