What are you listening to NOW?

stirk

Burner
I've been subjected to the Lion King all day.... curse you Spotify.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sadly for you that's worse than Moana!

Autechre - Amber is currently on the turntable :cool:
That there is some quality glitch and on vinyl too!

In a similar style of music my wedding featured two boards of Canada songs during key moments. Amon bishop and beautiful day out in the country.

The old folk like it too.

Love minimal glitchy sounds.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Oh yeah, they’re both of that same great EP. Amo Bishop Roden has always been a favourite of mine, seem to remember listening to it walking along a beach by myself. Bliss. One of those tracks that can tie you to moments in your life, no doubt you chose it for your wedding for that reason!

I’ve got a couple of BoC albums on vinyl, should try and track down that EP

stirk

Burner
Oh yeah, they’re both of that same great EP. Amo Bishop Roden has always been a favourite of mine, seem to remember listening to it walking along a beach by myself. Bliss. One of those tracks that can tie you to moments in your life, no doubt you chose it for your wedding for that reason!

I’ve got a couple of BoC albums on vinyl, should try and track down that EP
So many layers of sound in Amo bishop Roden. Some layers maintain tempo and others speed up and slow down and it all blends nicely. A regular on my morning trips to work to brighten the day.

Walk down the isle was lamb gorecki, not a conventional music score at our wedding.

After 7 years the marriage is more like this.

Now you've got me thinking about the opposite of amo bishop, my dark mind song autchre tertear, calms me down if angry, so many tunes...

mtb1611

Seymour
Had 3 days off sick this week, more than I'd usually have in 2 years. Antibiotics and YouTube punk docos were the remedy. As a result these 4 are on the spin this Sunday arvo/eve. Saw PiL tour this album at Selinas (Coogee Bay Hotel, Sydney) mid '89. Remains in my top 3 gigs ever. The other 3 albums pretty much speak for themselves methinks.

sunday.jpg