What are you listening to NOW?

LPG

likes thicc birds
Not quite stoner rock but definitely has the the spaced out feel. Get lost in the grooving for 14 minutes, might be a bit of a guitar solo in there too.

Can - Mother Sky

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"how muuuuuuuch you meeeeeaaannnnnnn tooooo meeeeeeeeee"! That stretch from 1:45-2:01 is painful.

Kind of reminds me of this gem:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Remember when pitchfork gave them a 10 for source tags... hahaha

Its a pretty good album though, having a listen now since I haven't in ages. Good live band too - saw them at The Corner probably 2010ish

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hadn’t listened to them for ages either. Strangely I got onto this gig through a little Adelaide band I’m into as the singer did one of the support slots last night. Didn’t realise until we were chatting about it there but I think the first time I saw Sincerely Grizzly was supporting trail of dead at the corner, yeah probably around 2010.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I hadn’t listened to them for ages either. Strangely I got onto this gig through a little Adelaide band I’m into as the singer did one of the support slots last night. Didn’t realise until we were chatting about it there but I think the first time I saw Sincerely Grizzly was supporting trail of dead at the corner, yeah probably around 2010.
Had it rattling around in my head all this weekend, so just ordered the 2017 repressing!