some traffic song
comfortably numb - Floyd
joes garage - zappa
schools out - alice cooper

was a good train ride in!!!

Last edited:

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
You want to get into him....without having heard his stuff? Smells like hipster :whistle:
I've got a thing for androgynous aliens, alright.........
I've heard all the radio stuff, but not the early warped shit. He's a fascinating dude. Watching a sweet docco on him at the moment.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I've got a thing for androgynous aliens, alright.........
I've heard all the radio stuff, but not the early warped shit. He's a fascinating dude. Watching a sweet docco on him at the moment.
In all seriousness listen to his singles collection. You're right, he is fascinating.

[EDIT] re-reading that post it sounds wanky. But its true.

Anyone who disagrees can run backwards, naked, through a field of dicks.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
In all seriousness listen to his singles collection. You're right, he is fascinating.

pfft. Who needs a reason?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Cactus dicks.

There is a lot of Bowie...and then more. I decided to branch out from his well known radio stuff a few years ago. A friend who was a fan downloaded a file claiming to be Bowie's collected works. In the end I settled on a couple of random albums from across the years and a best of. I don't feel I have missed out too much.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Cactus dicks.

There is a lot of Bowie...and then more. I decided to branch out from his well known radio stuff a few years ago. A friend who was a fan downloaded a file claiming to be Bowie's collected works. In the end I settled on a couple of random albums from across the years and a best of. I don't feel I have missed out too much.
Was actually thinking about a best of (but thought I'd get flamed) Might shoot for the early cocaine, Ziggy stuff, and then onto the eighties. Niall Rodgers is in this docco I'm watching, and I saw him at Meredith last year....or was it 2 years ago?? (It's a BIG three days) Anyway, he played 'Let's dance' and it went off, such an awesome moment to be a part of.

John U

MTB Precision
Wolf Alice - Your Loves Whore.

After you've checked your hi fi to make it's not fucked it's a fantastic tune.