What are you listening to NOW?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Some sonic yoofs

Also gave new tool a listen with actual headphones (Steelseries arctic 7. Wireless gaming headset so I can inform people in game that their mums loose while I get snacks, pretty good sound quality though), was nice.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Joel still writes some good songs for a band called Hoss, they have been going a good 20 years or so. A friend of mine is the bassist which means I see them a few times a year, well worth the hangover and ear ringing.
I was at this one

Jpez

Down on the left!
Joel still writes some good songs for a band called Hoss, they have been going a good 20 years or so. A friend of mine is the bassist which means I see them a few times a year, well worth the hangover and ear ringing.
I was at this one
Yeah he’s a good songwriter but never really reached his potential I think. Couldn’t really get into Hoss for some reason.
I dug Tim Hemensleys bands more. Bored, Powder Monkeys etc.
I was good buddies with both Timmy And Sean for a lot of years.
Sad they are no longer with us.

Ah what the hell, here’s some Powder Monkeys just because.
Balls to wall take no prisoners Melbourne Rock’nRoll

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So, almost a week after Tool's new album was released I can safely say it is astounding and almost perfect. I absolutely love it and can't get enough of it, twice and sometimes three times a day in full is the norm the last week.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
So, almost a week after Tool's new album was released I can safely say it is astounding and almost perfect. I absolutely love it and can't get enough of it, twice and sometimes three times a day in full is the norm the last week.
I broke my mac and im having trouble getting it onto my phone (I look forward to apple finally burning itunes with fire....), so yet to get through it all in full... :( But what ive manged to hear is wonderful....

Haakon

Just do a 3 months free trial of Apple Music?
I just need to remember to bring the alac files to work to put on my music player...

I might also be rationing myself a bit. You can only listen to a new tool song for the first time once :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I broke my mac and im having trouble getting it onto my phone (I look forward to apple finally burning itunes with fire....), so yet to get through it all in full... :( But what ive manged to hear is wonderful....
Its all on spotify mate

Listened to album in full for free yesterday

Haakon

Its all on spotify mate

Listened to album in full for free yesterday
Haven’t got around to that, should probably sign up one day... I’m still a bit old school with music :). i downloaded some FLAC files, just need to put them on the devices.