What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Today I rode the Kemet Mountain Bike Park on an island just off Singapore. Let's just say it wasn't on the Maydena scale of black diamond but the complete POS hire bike with only a handful of functioning gears made some bits more interesting than they should have been. Nevertheless a worthwhile way to spend a couple of hours passing through Singapore.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today I rode the Kemet Mountain Bike Park on an island just off Singapore. Let's just say it wasn't on the Maydena scale of black diamond but the complete POS hire bike with only a handful of functioning gears made some bits more interesting than they should have been. Nevertheless a worthwhile way to spend a couple of hours passing through Singapore.
The boat ride out makes it feel like an adventure though eh. Would’ve been hard going on one of those bicycle shaped objects they rent out in the town.

Did you take this shot at Pippit Hut?
C28F39AA-6F27-495A-B68A-A23566052DE7.jpeg

moorey

call me Mia
After 9 months of near constant injuries, driving shuttle busses, and mainly only riding shuttle days and a few DH races....did the local 33km loop 2 times in 3 days, one when it was pushing up to nearly the 40deg mark...
Fitness at all time low, I’m spent, me.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting a bit jaded with the local trails so for the first ride of the year I drove an hour and half south to Margaret River and sampled a couple of the trails in 'Compartment 10' and they were a lotta fun. Have to get out to different spots more often, keep the buzz going more