What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
140mm - wash your mouth out!

170mm, BB height is only 329mm (measured) which is as low as the lowest BB on the market (that I could find - Stumpjumper EVO, 328mm). Reports say it's manageable but looooow.

Just had this fork already, what's nice is that I can get a 160mm shaft plus move to the new Debonair design for added awesome.

Anyway, will rip my local trails when the rain stops - hopefully without doing this:

nathanm

Eats Squid
Played cassette roulette.

After finding the clicking noise on the stumpy was cassette related I needed another 34t cassette.

So stole the one off the STP to replace it which in turn meant I had to steal the 32t one off the spare wheelset.

I now have to convert the gf's anthem to 1x11 so will then steal her 36t one to replace the 34t one on the stumpy to give me a little extra range for the 1x9.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like a good bit of fun! Where's that trail?

The Marino still going well? What are your thoughts on that so far? No PYR on that @Isaakk?
That'd be the blue jump descent at Wild Mersey in Latrobe Tas, pretty easy to just do laps of and definitely fun - lucky to have it so close to home.

Was planning on doing a PYR once the Pike Ults show up, might get around to taking some decent pictures too.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Not really for chain suck. More for if I bend a chainring tooth or get some crud jammed in there, the frame won’t get abused.

And had to ditch the Giant bottle cage for a Specialized one, Giant didn’t quite work:

Full sized bottle, OneUp pump tool plus piggyback shock. It can be done, other manufacturers...