What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Went to the end of the M7 and back on the roadie. Racked up 70km's.

Got a flat just before the M7 on ramp. Blame Bogans throwing bottles out of cars. There was a cast of thousands out today. Had a stop on the way back as a duckette and her 6 ducklings were walking across the path.

Now I miss dirt :)
DSC_3149.jpg

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CV19 is the best thing for family time - look at all the happy snaps !
The walking / bike path between home and the next town ( approx 8 kms ) has been steadily filling up each day with kids, bikes , runners , dogs and combinations of all of the above !

Somethings , I hope don’t change - is this the reset we all tried to achieve - home - work - family - life balance

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Is that an old nice daccordi steel frame? Looks like original 53/42 big rings
Yes, I guess it is an 80's or early 90's with Columbus SLX.

The crankset is Record 10 Speed but is square tapered. It has the 53/39 and goes like the schinnzer of you can pedal enough. I know it is a bit out of place on MTB forum but I luuurrve that bike.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Somethings , I hope don’t change - is this the reset we all tried to achieve - home - work - family - life balance
It might be. Let's hope the good parts of it all stays once it passes.

It does make you realise how much you really don't need to go shopping. That is a win. More time to mess around with better things.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It might be. Let's hope the good parts of it all stays once it passes.
It would be a sliver lining for such a shit time but I reckon when all the gyms, cross fits, school sports, beaches open ect.. When people can go on trips, holidays, ride in groups instead of with family members. Mums and dads that have lost their jobs head back to work, kids back to school and all the other norms... we'll be back to the way it was.
Like Adelaide for 3 weeks every year when the Tour Down Under is on, bikes everywhere, bike shops selling like mad... its bike fever, then back to reality for the other 49 weeks, new bikes gathering dust.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It would be a sliver lining for such a shit time but I reckon when all the gyms, cross fits, school sports, beaches open ect.. When people can go on trips, holidays, ride in groups instead of with family members. Mums and dads that have lost their jobs head back to work, kids back to school and all the other norms... we'll be back to the way it was.
Like Adelaide for 3 weeks every year when the Tour Down Under is on, bikes everywhere, bike shops selling like mad... its bike fever, then back to reality for the other 49 weeks, new bikes gathering dust.
It will be nice to ride Prossy's and OHH with not a soul around, when life returns to normal.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It will be nice to ride Prossy's and OHH with not a soul around, when life returns to normal.
Oh yeah ! Even a bit of trail work at Fox hopefully.

Had planned a mainland MTB trip this year instead of going to Derby, heading to Stromlo, Thredbo ect... some of the bushfire ravaged places. Shit... its as if bushfires never happened now, not even a mention anywhere now.

The whole country will need some love after this shit storm.

Last edited: