What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Try FilmoraGo
I used to use it for putting together showreels and making the odd stupid video to annoy mates. The free copy allows you to use all the features but sticks a logo credit at the end, you can cut the credit off with your phones standard video editor once the video has been saved.
I made a few mtb videos with it last year to watch when in rains/covids.

(Edit: completely forgot, i went through a period of making shitty fan videos for awful songs and submitting them to movie making nights then not going along, it amused me to think of a room full of people patiently watching my horrendous video. I put a few on youtube, this one was shot and edited on my samsung s whatever..
i wouldn't recomend watching the whole thing but it gives you an idea of how it works. Took about an hour from memory)
As he stumbles out of his garage after 10 bucket bongs!
This is why Xbox should be encouraged in situations like this, to keep the riff raff off the streets..

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Training motivation has been at an all time low this year with everything being cancelled etc. Still, riding my bike a few times per week and just avoiding any kind of structure. Also trying out running a couple of times per week plus some weight sessions to try and become a more all rounded human.

mtb1611

Seymour
Did a few laps at Mt Annan, one of my locals (as in, within riding distance from home). Track was closed for a long time, with anti-mtb elements within Botanic Garden management seizing the opportunity to destroy weed infestations as a good chance to kybosh the track entirely. A group of volunteers have done a great job of lobbying and then rebuilding the track and Stage 1 is in good form; looking forward to Stage 2 re-opening in the next couple of months.

Cracking day out there!

Brow

Big Block
Training motivation has been at an all time low this year with everything being cancelled etc. Still, riding my bike a few times per week and just avoiding any kind of structure. Also trying out running a couple of times per week plus some weight sessions to try and become a more all rounded human.
That's not the way to become "more all rounded" - sitting on your arse drinking lots of beer and eating lots of delivered junk food is!!
I do admire your enthusiasm and nice looking bike too.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's not the way to become "more all rounded" - sitting on your arse drinking lots of beer and eating lots of delivered junk food is!!
I do admire your enthusiasm and nice looking bike too.
Haha, yeah don't worry there's some bad habits creeping in. Weight is trending the wrong direction and beer consumption is on the rise

mtb1611

Seymour
Still, riding my bike a few times per week and just avoiding any kind of structure. Also trying out running a couple of times per week plus some weight sessions to try and become a more all rounded human.
Agreed mate. I'm also doing the whole 'mixed bag train how you feel' thing and loving it.

......drinking lots of beer and eating lots of delivered junk food is!!
Plenty of that too, I'm doing more than my bit to keep Cooper's employees in their jobs!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Did you show them how to first?
Yup, Little Miss was well keen once she saw me do it Mr... not so much.

There's also few smaller ones further back that are rollable and they had a go at them... Mr actually went otb on that ^ one when he approached nowhere quickly enough, baulked and tried to roll it, didn't have the phone ready for that moment.
“Ride fast, pull up”.

I’d be a terrible parent
I'm also a terrible dad...trying to teach kids to send and wheel reflectors left on.