What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

stirk

Burner
There was a 5G transmitter in the fencepost.
I just saw a skateboard kid taking a selfie next to a car over the road from my place. I went out to see why this car was worthy of a selfie. It has a no 5g in the Blue Mountains sticker on it.

Should I make a tin foil hat and stick it onto the bonnet?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I just saw a skateboard kid taking a selfie next to a car over the road from my place. I went out to see why this car was worthy of a selfie. It has a no 5g in the Blue Mountains sticker on it.

The answer is always 'yes' unless 'no' is required

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

WWJD? You know he'd make one

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought I've always read that the HR2 rolls pretty slow (Minion-like), have I been thinking wrong this entire time? Should get my hands on one and try it.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I thought I've always read that the HR2 rolls pretty slow (Minion-like), have I been thinking wrong this entire time? Should get my hands on one and try it.
i never used to rate the hr when i first rode one, thought it lacked grip, but also wasn;t xc fast, now i’m improved my bike handling a bit it holds up pretty well for me

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Fitted a 2.5 aggressor, plenty grip, more than the dhr 2.35 it replaced, rolls went, not as good as the HR II but I'm happy with it
View attachment 363050
Interested to hear how you go with that on the front after a few rides. A lot of folk seem to claim that they're not up to much, but I also suspect all the folk that don't rate them want them as hectic downhill/enduro front tyres.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Interested to hear how you go with that on the front after a few rides. A lot of folk seem to claim that they're not up to much, but I also suspect all the folk that don't rate them want them as hectic downhill/enduro front tyres.
i rode it at gisborne, which is loose pyrite/granitic stuff, not much mud at all, i might try it on the skerrick of dh trails at macedon, they are soft smooth loam, anything which isn’t decent has me on my bottom at this time of year
i reckon it will b a really good harcourt/you yangs tyre

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
i rode it at gisborne, which is loose pyrite/granitic stuff, not much mud at all, i might try it on the skerries of dh trails at macedon, they are soft smooth loam, anything which isn’t decent has me on my bottom at this time of year
That suggests it mirrors my impression of it as a rear tyre. It's awesome as a rear tyre in granitic sand, but can be pretty slippery on clay.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Afternoon shred and low quality image. Seems the last however long I can remember a different person calls me at 1pm. Which blows out ride time til much later. Anyway currently trying to go bigger on this jump. Consistently getting front wheel past the tree marked, sometimes getting back wheel past. I'd like to always get back wheel past. I am close to max speed on the run in. Launch is pretty good shape. Will be striving for more pedal strokes next time in on trail.

Attachments

Mattyp

Cows go boing
i rode it at gisborne, which is loose pyrite/granitic stuff, not much mud at all, i might try it on the skerrick of dh trails at macedon, they are soft smooth loam, anything which isn’t decent has me on my bottom at this time of year
I wasnt a fan of the agressor at all, still near new one in the shed someone can have if they want to come get it....perfect for youyangs, even in the wet.. Macedon on the other hand you might find it turns into a slick pretty fast. Assegai has been working well there in the wet.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Made up a 6m long seesaw with an alloy painters plank this afternoon. Granted, I was on my errand running bike with spiky pedals and no shoes, but fuck me, I was ashamed of my efforts. Had to bail midway on nearly half of my runs. I blame the virus. Surely it can't be just a gradual decline into shitness.