What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Gonna take it off any sweet jumps?

that little ramp is asking for it
Not on that ramp, or in my street for that matter. I was popping a few little airs on it last week, and my youngster was thinking I was pretty cool, until a 9 year old from my daughter's class rode past and launched himself about 3m across our verge on it. I went back inside defeated.

Although the young fella is itching to get to the bmx track when it reopens in 4 weeks so I'll have a crack there.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Not on that ramp, or in my street for that matter. I was popping a few little airs on it last week, and my youngster was thinking I was pretty cool, until a 9 year old from my daughter's class rode past and launched himself about 3m across our verge on it. I went back inside defeated.

Although the young fella is itching to get to the bmx track when it reopens in 4 weeks so I'll have a crack there.
LOL.
There’s some 12 to 15yo kids in my street always on their mtbs. One rides a Stinky with dual crowns everywhere. Fuckers can wheelie and manual for days.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Made up a 6m long seesaw with an alloy painters plank this afternoon. Granted, I was on my errand running bike with spiky pedals and no shoes, but fuck me, I was ashamed of my efforts. Had to bail midway on nearly half of my runs. I blame the virus. Surely it can't be just a gradual decline into shitness.

I've always found seesaws difficult. Waiting at the end for it to drop and when it does drop you're never ready for it.

step your game up dad. If you can't out ride the lid slash his tyres! Assert yourself for your children's sake

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Looking at our local Facebook page this morning, there are a few posts from neighbours asking what the big bang was late last night.

So far no one has correctly guessed SRAM DUB crank bolt letting go.
I also undid my first DUB crankbolt last night, would it kill them to put a little anti-seize on the thread?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Afternoon shred and low quality image. Seems the last however long I can remember a different person calls me at 1pm. Which blows out ride time til much later. Anyway currently trying to go bigger on this jump. Consistently getting front wheel past the tree marked, sometimes getting back wheel past. I'd like to always get back wheel past. I am close to max speed on the run in. Launch is pretty good shape. Will be striving for more pedal strokes next time in on trail.
Are you using the RaceFace pedals here? I could go about half as high and half as far on a really good day but I'm wondering if it's me, or the Saints? ;)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
That suggests it mirrors my impression of it as a rear tyre. It's awesome as a rear tyre in granitic sand, but can be pretty slippery on clay.
I had one on the front of mine and found it horrendous. It's rocky and loose here and it constantly washed out. As a rear tyre, awesome. Now running a Butcher and feel 500X more confident. Minion DHF is a nice front too