What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

tobbogonist

a registered member
Found a sheep in the Reserve whilst hitting local children' well built dirt jumps. Most likely escaped from the abbatoir. Followed her around for a bit and thought about life. Decided to try save her. I dont know anyone who can help capture a sheep.
Now im sitting on the couch listening to the animals scream in the abbatoir a few blocks away, it's horses tonight.
Im gunna build a kicker ramp tomorrow and go for a ride up the mountain, hopefully there is no sheep up there.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I've done a couple of decent rides on the DMR and I'm surprised how much I like riding it. I thought I'd ride it once and it would go back under the house for the mrs to ride once a year. It rolls along pretty well. Still need to sort the cables, got an inline post on order, and pretty tempted to get some repo decals.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Gave the new rim and tyre a workout today, along with some extra pressure in the tyre as advised by my riding buddy/mechanic. Fookin' railed the turns, but was very harsh through the rocks. I'll give it a little less air next time, and soften the suspension up a bit, as I'm not using up all my travel.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Found a sheep in the Reserve whilst hitting local children' well built dirt jumps. Most likely escaped from the abbatoir. Followed her around for a bit and thought about life. Decided to try save her. I dont know anyone who can help capture a sheep.
Now im sitting on the couch listening to the animals scream in the abbatoir a few blocks away, it's horses tonight.
Im gunna build a kicker ramp tomorrow and go for a ride up the mountain, hopefully there is no sheep up there.
Move house.