What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Whilst my new TRP's have been great the pads are a little noisy compared to what I am used to and whilst doing some research found these aftermarket ceramic ones made in the US so decided to order a set to see what the fuss is about as they are supposed to be same/more powerful and yet quieter. Bad boys arrived today and will likely be fitted over the weekend....interesting to see the difference between these and stock pads and if the claims are true.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
O'Halloran Hill was one of the few spots I never rode at when I lived in Adelaide. I think Fox is still closed, but while you're there make sure you check out Sheppards Hill / Sturt Gorge / Lynton / Belair / Craigieburn / Mt Osmond / Eagle (and that's just the stuff SE of the city).
Whispers I've heard are Fox will be back late March. Bike SA are running the Dirty Weekend there in April

Sturt Gorge/Craigburn seemed steeper and over all more technical to me than OHH, but I didn't have time to do the loop out towards Flagstaff Hill. But then I didn't go down the steeper stuff of OHH, the trails up in the Major's Rd/Ocean Blvd corner.

It had its 2 year anniversary in December
Middle Brother and I must have been there not long after it opened then. There's some fairly chunky braking bumps down Easy As compared to what we saw first time around.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Whilst my new TRP's have been great the pads are a little noisy compared to what I am used to and whilst doing some research found these aftermarket ceramic ones made in the US so decided to order a set to see what the fuss is about as they are supposed to be same/more powerful and yet quieter. Bad boys arrived today and will likely be fitted over the weekend....interesting to see the difference between these and stock pads and if the claims are true.

View attachment 371588
Interesting, look forward to a report once you get a few rides in. Have added myself to stock notification for my brakes!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
hahahahahaa
No , i don't use instagram, not really even Facebook - and my phone is way smarter than me !

I was rolling in with the Scotty T Boy Band Tradition ....

Great minds tho and all that
That's strava. I have it on good authority, that if it's not on strava, it didn't happen. I'm not one to go tearing apart the fabric of our religious construct, so I abide the rule.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Are you ok Billy?
Yeah, work today and tomorrow, zero alcohol tolerance at my place.

+10° inside the building over ambient, so if it's 39°C outside, I am not feeling shit for 12hrs in intermittent oven temps.

I never have any beer just before a dayshift.

Back to Melrose next week to fit a whole house of gutters, will make up for it then.

Last edited: