What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So what's the go? Shock gone?
Yeah, it spat all the damper oil out of the switch all over the bike and my feet lol.

"Ground hugging traction" (until you hit the rocks/jumps!)
It was actually OK over the jumps, but wait until I put up a video of some of my runs down! It had some interesting handling in chattery corners to say the least haha.
I have a new respect for how good (ok any lol) dampening actually affects the bike.

My poor little bike has never been in so many pieces at once!
It now needs a new rear wheel, hopefully repaired rear shock and I'm going to do the fork during the downtime as well.
Maybe NBD would just be easier haha.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ooooooh, Shiny!

View attachment 371542

Ride Sports can get their shit to me in three days, Pushys can't do it in less than a week
Prepare for plenty of stopping force!

On a semi-related note - I wish all rotors were as thick as Formula's / TRP (DH/eBike) rotors. I like to run my pads close, the lack of warpage and brake rub from the thicker rotors is noticeable...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Prepare for plenty of stopping force!

On a semi-related note - I wish all rotors were as thick as Formula's / TRP (DH/eBike) rotors. I like to run my pads close, the lack of warpage and brake rub from the thicker rotors is noticeable...
I like how the final machining radiates out from the centre around the entire rotor. Very impressed, and they're not even on the bike yet!