What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
As I need to use up some annual leave, made myself a longer long weekend and treated the bike to some Silvan ups and downs. Not my usual neck of the woods but since the burner mid lockdowns group ride it's a favourite.
800m of climbing for 20ks.. classic silvan.
Which tracks did you do?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
You know I like it raw! (Hurr hurr hurr...)

Haha nah, it'll be a pretty cool companion to the Deviate - and all colour-coordinated!
Haha, I actually wasn't after a black one specifically in either case, it's just all that was available. Worse still, everything else I have to put on it so far is also black.

I didn't even realise the Paradox was available in black. Kinda fancied a green one.

The frame is anodised so it'll be interesting to see if that holds up better than the paint.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Haha, I actually wasn't after a black one specifically in either case, it's just all that was available. Worse still, everything else I have to put on it so far is also black.

I didn't even realise the Paradox was available in black. Kinda fancied a green one.

The frame is anodised so it'll be interesting to see if that holds up better than the paint.
The black on my prime seems near bullet proof so you should be good.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Going to head to local XC crits on a big bike tonight, just for giggles.
You must have been abducted by aliens and replaced by a clone. I'm slowly warming to this being the real situation.

Next you will be shaving your legs and practising French terms for the TdF roadie season.

I'm quietly concerned but happy for you at the same time :) Carry on.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I was going to get back on the MTB(s) this weekend but mate went out two days ago & nearly cried at the state of the trails.

Shit down EVERYWHERE, sand piled up in the corners, water still running down the middle of the trails like a river.

I fear this'll take more than a few trail fairy days & a lot of time to remedy. There goes my offroad Easter...

ausdb

Being who he is
My sons bike as usual, dug through the junk in the shed to find a longer stem and seatpost to make his little Superfly fit a little better as he's too big for it but we picked up some last minute accommodation at Rottnest for the long weekend and I'm too scared to take his nice bike in case it gets nicked.
Didn't have a 27.2 seatpost but got close enough with a 27.0 and an excuse to have a sneaky beer for the shim. I hope he appreciates the Hope seatpost clamp.

Attachments

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
My sons bike as usual, dug through the junk in the shed to find a longer stem and seatpost to make his little Superfly fit a little better as he's too big for it but we picked up some last minute accommodation at Rottnest for the long weekend and I'm too scared to take his nice bike in case it gets nicked.
Didn't have a 27.2 seatpost but got close enough with a 27.0 and an excuse to have a sneaky beer for the shim. I hope he appreciates the Hope seatpost clamp.
Great weekend for Rotto too!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Just reserved myself a Prime - ano black after seeing @Tubbsy ‘s Paradox further up. Snap decision, but I think it’ll suit the bike better.
Will be built up with Z2s, a 12s Deore AliExpress special, Nukeproof Neutron wheels, bars and stem, Bontrager dropper and Spesh saddle.
Plan is to put my current HT back stock and flog that