What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
One of my best experiences was learning to dive on Koh Tao in Thailand and doing a deep dive down at 30m late afternoon with Blacktip Reef Sharks and juvenile Bull Sharks. Its not for everyone, but I loved it
30m sounds like you were out at Chumphon Pinnacle. Absolutely magical place. I spent 3 months there in 2013, in the water every second day with Master Divers. Magical place.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Fixed my neighbour's sister's bike.
She had somehow snapped the chain. Probably something to do with it being 3x10 and crossing the chain. It was also clogged with dirt and oil.
Cleaned it all, popped a quick link on and gave her instructions on how to not cross the chain. She gave me $50 for helping her out. Winning!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
30m sounds like you were out at Chumphon Pinnacle. Absolutely magical place. I spent 3 months there in 2013, in the water every second day with Master Divers. Magical place.
Exactly, but back in 2007!
Awesome place, would love to go back but suspect it’s better left as a fond memory

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Exactly, but back in 2007!
Awesome place, would love to go back but suspect it’s better left as a fond memory
It’s a disaster now. Over on koh Samui, all but the 5 star resorts have been abandoned. Same with all of the shops. All those abandoned hotels rooms will have been overtaken by mould.

Here’s a depressing video of the streets of Chawend Rd on Samui from a week ago

Going to be a long hard road to recovery for them.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
To be fair, most of the commercial areas of Thailand, including those on islands always looked like shit holes. The crowds just covered it up. Spent 9 months living in Thailand when I was 20, and I agree, best left as fond memory.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
It’s a disaster now. Over on koh Samui, all but the 5 star resorts have been abandoned. Same with all of the shops. All those abandoned hotels rooms will have been overtaken by mould.

Here’s a depressing video of the streets of Chawend Rd on Samui from a week ago

Going to be a long hard road to recovery for them.
Thats sad. Koh Tao was a great place, but I imagine its been touristed up a lot and now it's all festering as people can't get over there.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
A mate ran a couple of hamburger stores on Koh Tao. Their underword was real and deadly. The descendants of the families that were the first settlers believed they owned the entire island, and they were the law.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
A mate ran a couple of hamburger stores on Koh Tao. Their underword was real and deadly. The descendants of the families that were the first settlers believed they owned the entire island, and they were the law.
Had some run ins with some no so friendly Thais during my stay. Their crims are legit scary compared to ours.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Had some run ins with some no so friendly Thais during my stay. Their crims are legit scary compared to ours.
Two friends that I know met in Thailand during the 80's, when pirates stole their money and threw them over board into the ocean. If you want to see some frightening shit, look up the movie about Charles Sobhraj, he was even involved with some lady from Sydney at the time.