What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Easy to spot the bit where I acted as your anchor.... Was indeed a good evening jaunt though.
Indeed I was moving a bit faster without you, but would burn myself out riding faster all the way. Been a long time since I’ve done a 50 at the Youies. Good times.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I rode Youies once, rode everything when I was an XC rider, still didn't do fiddy... came back 10 days later and did the last Wombat 100.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Indeed I was moving a bit faster without you, but would burn myself out riding faster all the way. Been a long time since I’ve done a 50 at the Youies. Good times.
Come on now, this is a safe space. Look at the troubles we've helped some of the other burners through.

You know you want to. You'll enjoy it, you know you will........

moorey

call me Mia
Last edited:

ausdb

Being who he is
50/50 What did you do today / Confessions from the F-wits post.
Got to work today and found a package from a fellow burner had arrived yesterday, which was the only day in ages I havent been in office.

Had a few minutes to open it whilst I scoffed some lunch before the phone rang and put paid to that idea :(
@SlowManiac it's all safe and sound Sydney to Perth Friday to Wednesday was pretty good for this time of the year. I did some tapping/poking around on the chainstay and I'm pretty sure it will live again.
Confession part
Put the wheels in the car to take home to sneak into the shed when the other half wasn't looking. Got home and get my computer bag out of the back of the car and Mr 10 walks past at the same time "Dad what are those wheels in the back of your car for?"
FFS sprung......

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
50/50 What did you do today / Confessions from the F-wits post.
Got to work today and found a package from a fellow burner had arrived yesterday, which was the only day in ages I havent been in office.
View attachment 383816

Had a few minutes to open it whilst I scoffed some lunch before the phone rang and put paid to that idea :(
@SlowManiac it's all safe and sound Sydney to Perth Friday to Wednesday was pretty good for this time of the year. I did some tapping/poking around on the chainstay and I'm pretty sure it will live again.
Confession part
Put the wheels in the car to take home to sneak into the shed when the other half wasn't looking. Got home and get my computer bag out of the back of the car and Mr 10 walks past at the same time "Dad what are those wheels in the back of your car for?"
FFS sprung......

haha kids have the worst timing! sometimes they are oblivious to the most obvious things then at the worst moment have the most incredible eye for detail!
Glad it arrived OK and stoked that it should have a second life

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Confession part
FFS sprung......
"Mr 10, I'm fixing them for a friend" :)

Jpez

Down on the left!
Took the 6 year old to the You Yangs for a lap around the plantation side. Did about 14km. I was slightly concerned when I got there and saw the dry sketchy sand that it would be a slippery nightmare but I needn’t have worried. It didn’t even phase her and was so good to see her letting the bike move around under her and super relaxed, good times.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Took the 6 year old to the You Yangs for a lap around the plantation side. Did about 14km. I was slightly concerned when I got there and saw the dry sketchy sand that it would be a slippery nightmare but I needn’t have worried. It didn’t even phase her and was so good to see her letting the bike move around under her and super relaxed, good times. View attachment 383856
No excuses for the weeknight rides now! Stockyards here she comes! :p

Awesome stuff mate, so glad for you she’s loving the sport/hobby.