What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

hpatches

Likes Bikes
Got back on it. Did the bus from Canberra to Cooma's Mt Gladstone park, which runs shuttles until lunch then pub lunch at Cooma on the way home. What a great way to spend a Sunday. Was super sketchy the first run, got into it a bit but the mud was so bad in some places, then my shoulder started giving me grief on the 8th run so I called it and chilled under a tree, and helped a young fella and his mum get a tyre off and on with the only tool I carry, tyre levers.

Most of the crew were more sendy and quicker than me., I avoided this gap:

Who puts on the bus @Scotty T ? Looks like a fun outing

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
Too wet to ride the MTB trails - so in keeping with Gravelburn hit the local bush for some fire trail action. Still soooo much water seeping out of the ground that there is still running water where there is no right to have running water. Also thankfully the local Summer series is cancelled for this Tuesday, would hate to see the mess nearly 200 riders would have caused to the local trails (plus I'd have to clean and service 5 bikes).

Jpez

Down on the left!
Which Pogues song did you pick @Jpez ?
Mainly a mix of Rum Sodomy, and If I should fall from grace..
Sick bed of Culchulan
Billy’s bones
Sally Maclennane
Gentleman soldier
I should fall from grace
Fairytale of New York
Sit down by the fire
Whiskey in the jar
Waxies Dargle
South Australia
Thousands are sailing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mainly a mix of Rum Sodomy, and If I should fall from grace..
Sick bed of Culchulan
Billy’s bones
Sally Maclennane
Gentleman soldier
I should fall from grace
Fairytale of New York
Sit down by the fire
Whiskey in the jar
Waxies Dargle
South Australia
Thousands are sailing.
A pretty nice mix indeed. I misread your post as being just 1 song for the whole ride...

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Saw someone with a silver Paradox on the roof of a car in Northcote area yesterday - anyone here?
Not me but are you around Northcote? I’m in Northcote. I’ll keep an eye out for a guy riding bikes in Lewis Hamilton Fashion forward gear…

Took the Kavenz for a spin at Eatons and hit a few gaps. Gotta give huge props to the trails builders out there - most trails are running mint which is not easy with this much rain.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Rode with mates. Thought I broke a spoke so just wrapped it around the next spoke and did some more laps thinking I wouldn’t hit things too hard. Ride finished and I gave it a closer look and it turns out the hub flange cracked and let go! After further inspection I found several more cracks on the rotor side flange and cracks in the rotor bolt sidewalls!

Attachments

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Onyx Vesper

The rear shat itself about a month ago too. They covered it under warranty but still a pain.
Major pain.

Expensive hubs too.

Thats why I never take the chance with cheap hubs either, the headf%#k of rebuilding wheels and possible flange differences on updated hubs.. or lack of stock.