What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Got very excited when The Boy saw this on the Facebook just now!

It's been a while!
iRide Apollo bay Shuttle day
Sunday 25th March
Shuttles 10am - 5pm $50
Bookings essential - limited numbers
Text full name to 0419007586
Cheers, Mike

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the trick stick for its first trail lick last night!

All thats left to do is...
Trim brake lines/re-bleed brakes
Cut down the bars
Fit and bleed dropper post
Less the tyres of tubes

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Climbed High Roller, Pine Climb, then some downs on the old world Pins and Needles, then cut back up and did Wombat back down to the car... ace.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Rode it ! Albeit up and down the road a hundred times grinning like an idiot ! It`s a big step for me after snapping an achilles back in December . Tomorrow I will go for a leisurely ride along the bike track . Still won`t be able to trail ride for another month or two if I`m lucky but I`ll take what I can get .

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put the Remedy into slack position and gave it a try. It makes for a subtle yet noticeable difference. Enjoyed the ride, even in the pouring rain.

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
Sold it. Now just waiting on MRI results next week to see if I can make a new purchase or go back for another shoulder surgery.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Fitted new brakes... replaced the Elixir CR with SLX and Brako rotors. Did an up and back to Dog Pound at Lysty to try them out. All good. All my bikes have Shimano now. The Elixirs have been good but replacing pads was a total PITA... I’m glad they are gone.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Nice cruisy run around Kowen at lunch; rain starting to fall gently through the pines. Track was slightly damp keeping the dust down and the grip up....just lovely.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Sold it. Now just waiting on MRI results next week to see if I can make a new purchase or go back for another shoulder surgery.
That sucks... I can relate, I've got a new $6K bike in the shed I haven't ridden in nearly 2 months :(

What did I do with my bike today? SFA. Watched some youtube videos of people who are not broken...