What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Z

Zaf

Before pics?
Afraid I do t have any, they've covered the original line, and this doesn't follow it directly. But corners were much tighter and all the open sections were loose rock on established rock and hard pack with off camber to it. I can move some branches and take photos this weekend to demonstrate.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Loose scree would have been treacherous. Some of the shale tracks here get very sketchy at speed. WH&S intervened?

Reactions: Zaf

Flow-Rider

Burner
That trail will turn into a mud pit with a bit of rain
Afraid I do t have any, they've covered the original line, and this doesn't follow it directly. But corners were much tighter and all the open sections were loose rock on established rock and hard pack with off camber to it. I can move some branches and take photos this weekend to demonstrate.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Is there a video on youtube of the trail ?

Z

Zaf

That trail will turn into a mud pit with a bit of rain

Is there a video on youtube of the trail ?
It's called Tim's Hill (was originally cut in by a guy out here called Tim Hill...aimple country folk name but it stuck).

There might be, I'll have a look and see if anyone got some.

Sent from my Agora 4G Pro using Tapatalk

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How's it feel?
Ridiculously plush, there is zero stiction to initiate movement. I'm on call this weekend but hopefully squeeze in a ride between jobs for a proper test. I am between two springs and went the lighter one and glad i did. I chucked 30psi in the air bump stop to make it a little more progressive in the last third of travel but this can go up to 50psi.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Upgraded the new wheels from 18 POE to 36 POE and oils have went 54 POE but couldn’t get the part in time for the Port to Port. Curious to see how the feel over the project 321 as they have 120POE.
You had 3kg Project 321s? What the hell did you have them laced to?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Discovered my pivots bearings are farked.. Bearing presses seem mega expensive. Shop or diy? I do everything bar the wheel bulids myself..

Mica

Likes Dirt

Not my bike but spent $20 to borrow one off Cycling Queensland and spend an hour doing laps of the Anne Meares velodrome. Holly shit that timber wall is terrifying and so much fun once you convince yourself to ride up it!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Not my bike but spent $20 to borrow one off Cycling Queensland and spend an hour doing laps of the Anne Meares velodrome. Holly shit that timber wall is terrifying and so much fun once you convince yourself to ride up it!!
Have you ridden on other velodromes? I've ridden on the concrete one here and it is steep!