What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
And rip KP153....

Today I was sorting out this and getting the hardtail ready for the next month or so without a dually...

received_1777299295692598.jpeg

Reactions: Zaf

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another 'budget' shan build?
I've got a thread over in the other category so I'll update it when I get a chance.. Lol.. So far it's not too bad for prices.. Picked up some 2nd hand lyrics for a real good price too. I can't wait to ride this thing! Going to be a blast
I'm tempted to get an adjustable headset, if you can get one to suit. I'll have to do some research

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cleaned the rig after a muddy nightlife last week and eliminated an anoying creak too. Hope cranks whilst being incredibly sexy are quite temperamental.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ooooo good call on the avalanche yari with the ramp control. I want one of those mrp devices for my 36’s.

Does the pole have a monarch atm? I’ll be interested to hear how it affects your pole.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The Pole does have the Monarch currently. I got the Vivid for a steal off the Pros closet on ebay, and Simon at mtb suspension centre reckons they are the better shock for gravity. Can't wait to build this 29er monstertruck up.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk