What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Have you got adjustable UCA or LCAs? How is the alignment?
Nope, trying to avoid going down the rabbit hole with other suspension mods and diff drops etc on this Hilux. Alignment is borderline - just within spec. UCAs would be worthwhile but running stock for now.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
@The Reverend
No point holding onto a bike you won’t ride. Sounds like you’ve already talked yourself around to a spitty :D

That riot sounds great, raw too? I’m runnin 36’s and hope wheels on my all ally tranny. Nice stiff little bike that I’m not worried about getting damaged.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@The Reverend
No point holding onto a bike you won’t ride. Sounds like you’ve already talked yourself around to a spitty :D

That riot sounds great, raw too? I’m runnin 36’s and hope wheels on my all ally tranny. Nice stiff little bike that I’m not worried about getting damaged.
I know... I'm just torn as I really loved the Remedy when I got it. My last few rides on it have been less fun than usual. Might be the trail, me or the bike. I have to try again with it but if it continues it's headed to FB for sale. Nothing wrong with it but tastes and requirements evolve and change...

And yes, his Riot is raw with blue accents. Looks stunning and got me to thinking of raw for my Banshee..

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Raced at Harcourt this morning, smashed my front wheel over a blind A-line on the first lap. Didn't stop because it was holding air. Proceeded to full gas it for the remaining 5 laps (setting a Strava time 35/1000 riders), little did I realise I probably should've called it because what I saw when I finished the race didn't look good

Jpez

Down on the left!
Threw the Megatrail down the gnarly sketchy rocky baby head downhill trails at Maldon shuttles.
Got the new coil dialled in and it’s like riding on a cloud. Brilliant.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Rode the new Spitty in a noir menage a trois. Hot damn it's a ripping bike! Feel a bit dirty though, like I'm cheating, please don't tell the Rune.
Is the one on the right a metric shit tonne longer than the other two or just photo perspective?
The Spitfire was my second choice behind the Megatrail. But Defcon......

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is the one on the right a metric shit tonne longer than the other two or just photo perspective?
The Spitfire was my second choice behind the Megatrail. But Defcon......
From left to right. Spitfire (med). Rune (large). Rune (xl)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He speaks wise words indeed @The Reverend

Bought a Spitty last Sunday, rode it today. O!M!F!G! And I thought the Rune was as good as it gets.... She still has a solid place mind you but the Spitty will be my go to bike most of the time, I can feel it in my bones.
I've heard folks on here raving about them and thought "Fanboys". But it absolutely is a real thing. They're magic bikes when you set them up right.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Nice. Just had a package of Bilstein goodness arrive from Summit Racing in the US (I've found them to be the cheapest source of Bilstein stuff and their shipping and handling is not too bad for the size/weight). These shocks are "assembled in the US" but all the components come from Bilstein in Germany.

summit racing are sweet.. used them a few times... fun time ahead for you ehh